No. 13

Before I could answer Two, my eyelids felt heavy and I collapsed into Johnny from weakness. I felt like time had stopped and I had lost my train of thought.

~~~~~~~~

Weird thoughts came into my head as my consciousness started to arise again. Visions of Johnny on a hospital bed, bruised, burned, and dying. I felt myself crying and unable to stop. Someone was shaking me, I swat at their hands.

"Go away Darry." I whimpered, shaking my head back and forth. I heard a soft voice speak.

"It's Johnny, again." My eyes fluttered open and he gave a sheepish smile.

"So, you two are together aye?" Two-Bit asked. Johnny and I nodded and blushed lightly. We weren't used to hearing that. Two just chuckled and helped me sit up, slapping me on the back.

"I'm happy for you guys!" He smiled and took a swig of his newly opened beer. Mickey Mouse was over, obvious by the ending theme song playing loudly, filling the silence of my house.

"Thanks!" My eyes lit up. Johnny sat next to me on the couch, leaning over me slightly. He put his head on my shoulder, tired, his eyes closing. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer, Two-Bit sitting on the floor, focused on the new Mickey episode. Johnny's denim jacket on my chest, I moved it back onto him, he smiled unconsciously.

"Well, Soda, I believe Pony needs a talkin' to, and an apology from-" Darry stopped in his tracks when he saw Johnny and I asleep on the couch together. He then gave a small smile and pat my shoulder, I moved slightly, turning more towards Johnny, nuzzling him.

"I'm glad you're back, boys." Darry whispered, happiness and relief shown in his eyes. He seemed relaxed now, now that he didn't need to worry so much. But, he wondered what took them so long to get back, three days is a long time for him.

"Where's Dal?" He scratched the back of his neck in confusion.