Four- Masturbation

Fuck Gerard is so fucking hot, how is he that hot? I feel like he passed the line of legal hotness years ago. Frank thought as he walked towards the bathroom of the venue they were playing at. He had hard time walking with the hard thing in his pants. (if you now what I mean) When he finally got to the bathroom, he checked if all of the stalls were empty, he smiled proudly when he noticed that they were. He locked himself into one of the stalls and pulled his hard cock out of his pants and started to stroke himself slowly at first. He moaned moaned quietly, remembering the sounds Gerard made, the way he moved his hips, the faces he made. Frank almost lost his balance and almost came into his pants during 'prison' when Gerard was moaning and looked at Frank, smirking, like he always did.

"Gee.." Frank moaned quietly and right after that, he heard the bathroom door open, he froze in place. He panicked and jumped on the toilet, so no one would see him. What he didn't know was that it was Gerard who walked into the bathroom.

Ugh, fuck Frank and his perfect lips and that lip ring and the way he performs with his heart and soul, how can so much hotness fit into one little man? Gerard thought as he checked the stalls, and as Frank's legs weren't seen, he didn't know about his presence. So he locked himself into one of the stalls and took his dick out, starting to jerk fast, moaning slightly. He was in the stall just next to Frank's so Frank heard him and sure as hell recognized him.

Gerard started to be louder as he got closer to his climax, and Frank couldn't help but get himself off at the sounds he heard. He didn't know what got Gerard like this but he liked to imagine it was him, it turned him on more. But that was enough for Frank to come when he heard Gerard whimpering his name. It shocked him but threw him over the edge. Frank groaned at the back of his throat when he had the best orgasm he's had in a while. Just after that Gerard came too. He got out of the bathroom and went to wash his hands and that's when Frank felt like doing the same.

With a smirk on his face he got out of the stall right when Gerard started to wash his hands. Gerard looked up to the mirror above the sink and his jaw dropped, his eyes went wide and he gasped.

"F-Fr-Fran-"he stuttered, blush spreading from his head to his toes. Then suddenly Frank grabbed his hips, turned him around and kissed him passionately, Gerard's eyes were wide and he stayed frozen in place, soon melting into the kiss. He closed his eyes and moaned softly in the kiss, letting Frank's tongue in, kissing him back. When Frank pulled away he breathed heavily and looked at Gerard who smiled at him slightly, he sighed and swallowed hard.

"I-I like you a lot, Gerard.."

"I like you too, Frankie.." Gerard said giggling softly.

"Yeah, I figured.." Frank said chuckling lowly. Gerard blushed again remembering that Frank had heard him.

Alrighty I'll try updating something else tomorrow too, I know I've done shitty job at updating stuff, I know this is short but yeah I hope it's good enough, I love you :* please comment and vote cx