29 Food

Okay, this one's almost done. The next chapter is free choice and I've decided that it would be your free choice, so leave suggestions for what next chapter should have and the one that's most suggested will be written. Any ideas will be accepted. Eating each others poop, peeing on the other, cutting off limbs is my limit. Comment your suggestion. Enjoy this chapter. Oh, I probably don't even have to say this but.......daddy kink.

Gerard worked a part time job at a bakery that was near the city center. He got the job from his boyfriend who owned the bakery. They had been dating for only a while but when Frank heard that Gerard needed a job, of course he got the cute red head a job. Their sex life had been pretty wild from the start. Of course there was more to the relationship than that. Frank could honestly say that he loved Gerard and Gerard could say the same about Frank. Working the same job also made the relationship stronger.

It was a Friday night and Gerard was working late. Everyone else had left early because, well it was Friday and Gerard had promised a couple of girls that he would make the cakes that they were supposed to have done by tomorrow. He was standing in front of the table and whisking the dough for the cake. He was humming something of his own and swaying his hips a bit. He had already done one cake and he had just finished putting the cream on the top. It was four layer birthday cake for a little girl and it was to be delivered tomorrow. Suddenly he felt to hands on his hips and he let out a scream and dropped the bowl as he was turned around and kissed passionately. He recognized the lips to be Frank's. He moaned softly and kissed back, he put his hands to Frank's neck and played with the hair at the back of Frank's neck. Frank pulled back from the kiss and smirked. Gerard pouted.

"The dough was almost done and now it's wasted, go away Frank I need to get these done." Gerard pushed Frank off and turned around. Frank grabbed his hands and brought them behind his back and held them tightly in one hand while the other tugged on Gerard's hair.

"Careful baby, you don't want to see me when I get mad..now, are you gonna be a good boy and take daddy's cock up that sweet little ass of yours?" Frank's growled into Gerard's ear and started sucking on the spot below Gerard's ear. Suddenly Gerard's cock was hard as a rock and he moaned out.

"D-daddy..p-please f-fuck me with your big fat cock.." Gerard moaned out and leaned his head back, letting Frank mark his skin. Frank's beard scratched his neck and he bit on the sensitive skin slightly, making Gerard whimper out and push his ass back to meet Frank's hardened crotch. Then Frank pulled back and took Gerard's apron and shirt off, throwing them to the floor with the dough. Then Frank bent Gerard over the table, basically pushing him onto the cake that was on the table. Gerard gasped and pulled his head out from the cake and looked up into the mirror that was on the wall at the end of the table. He watched as Frank licked his lips when he pulled Gerard's pants and boxers down. He smacked Gerard's ass, making him whimper and push his ass back. Frank dipped three of his fingers into the cream of the cake that Gerard was laying on and stuck them into Gerard's mouth.

"Suck." Frank demanded and Gerard did, moaning around the fingers and he looked into Frank's eyes through the mirror. When Frank's fingers were soaked with Gerard's drool, he slowly inserted one finger into Gerard's ass. He moaned out and pushed back. Gerard's face was almost entirely covered in whipped cream and it was in his hair too. Somehow he couldn't stop watching himself in the mirror, the look of desperation and lust on his face was so hot. It was maybe one of the first times that he thought he looked hot, and Frank was to thank for that.

"You realized why I wanted to fuck you right here, like this?" Frank muttered and Gerard nodded slightly.

"I want you to see how fucking hot and slutty your pretty face is when you're getting fucked." Frank growled and added another finger and Gerard bit his lip, holding back a moan, pushing his ass back to get Frank's fingers deeper. Frank smirked and added another one, moving them in and out, searching for Gerard's prostate, when he finally hit it, Gerard moaned out loud.

"P-please just f-fuck me, I-I'm good.." Gerard whined and moved his hips along with Frank's hand's movements. Frank smirked and nodded, pulling his fingers out. He pulled his pants down and spit on his hand to lube his cock up a bit. Then he took a hold of Gerard's hips and slowly pushed himself into Gerard. Gerard's jaw dropped and he let out a long moan and pushed his ass back to meet Frank's hips against him. Frank stayed still, breathing heavily for a while. Even though Gerard said he was good, Frank was pretty big and he didn't want to hurt Gerard. Soon Gerard told rank that he could move and Frank started moving slowly at first. He picked up his pace, letting out some grunts and smacking Gerard's ass every now and then. He found Gerard's prostate and started thrusting on it at a fast pace and hitting it hard with every thrust. Gerard's moans were loud and they got high pitched as he got closer.

"D-daddy..I'm c-close, m-may I please come?.." Gerard managed to whimper out between his moans. Frank groaned and pulled out, turning Gerard onto his back and leaning down, licking the cream and cake off his chest, sucking on his nipples. Gerard had never seen anything hotter and he shuddered, moving his hands into Frank's hair and tugging on it. He was desperate and horny as hell and on the edge of coming and now Frank decided to tease him? Gerard moaned and bucked his hips and Frank smirked, standing back up and slamming into Gerard. He took a a firm grip on Gerard's hips and started thrusting at a really fast and hard pace. Gerard's eyes rolled back and he couldn't do anything else but scream Frank's name as he came hard. Seeing that brought Frank to his release too and he moaned Gerard's name loudly and came hard inside him. When they had finished, Frank pulled out and collapsed on top of Gerard. They stayed like that for a while, catching their breath. Then they got up, cleaned everything and stayed up for the rest of the night, making the cakes, Frank helped Gerard to make them, since it was his fault that they weren't done already. The next day they went over to Frank's and slept the whole day in each others arms.

There you go, hope you like it. I myself like it because it has some sort of specialty in it, the other one shots have been a bit similar to each other, most of them actually, but I like this, it's different because writing this didn't feel forced or like a task. Sorry if it has typos or is weird or something, it's pretty late and I really wanted to get it down while I had the inspiration. Goodnight.