Six- Clothing getting took off

Frank walked into the nightclub, he was wearing a leather jacket, some chains on his tight black jeans and his black mohawk with white sides was up. Cheery pie by Warrant was blasting as he walked to order a beer from the bar and glanced at the dance floor and someone caught his eye. Frank wasn't sure about the person's gender but God, he was drooling. The person had a red hair, leather jacket and Rolling Stones shirt, also very tight pants, they were swaying their feminine hips to the music, and what Frank wouldn't do to have his hands on those hips. They were smirking and running their hands up and down their body, the light hit them just perfectly. Frank heard a low whistle from beside him, he turned to look at the two guys who were staring at the red head, licking their lips like dirty perverts.

"I'd tap that" the other said chuckling lowly. Frank decided to be the one to do that. If someone was taking the red head home tonight, it was Frank. So he drank his beer in one go and walked over to the red head.

"Wanna dance?" Frank yelled over the music, the red head just grinned, nodding and turning around, swaying their hips against Frank's and Frank just went with it. They continued for a couple of songs and then the red head turned back to face Frank, grinning and a bit sweaty and flushed.

"I wanna buy you a drink!" Frank yelled over the music, the red head nodded smiling shyly, they walked to the bar and they ordered the drinks.

"Thanks." was the first thing the red head said to Frank. Frank raised his eyebrows in question and the red head just giggled a bit.

"I saw you looking at me and I also saw the two guys, I'm glad you came to me before them." they said and Frank understood.

"Well I just thought that if someone's taking you home tonight with them it's me." Frank said smirking.

"What a gentleman, wouldn't believe it from the first look.." They said blushing.

"Is that supposed to mean I'm not so attractive?"

"No, you are very attractive, just, I meant the punk look you've got going on.."  they said smiling and Frank just nodded, gulping at his beer.

"I'm Frank by the way." Frank said smiling and the red head nodded, revealing that their name is Gerard and Frank could call them Gee.

"What pronouns do you prefer?" Frank asked like the gentleman he was.

"He/him, thanks for asking.." Gee said smiling.

After a while they were getting tipsy and they knew a bit about each other. They shared the good music taste and taste in movies and comics. Then they had decided together that Gerard was gonna come over to Frank's apartment which was right by the block.

When they got in they immediately started kissing passionately, Frank pushed Gee against the wall and they took their shoes off. Frank led Gee into his bedroom, he took his leather jacket off and he fell on the bed on his back, propping himself up on his elbows. He looked at Gee who was standing by the door, leaning against the frame and biting his lip seductively. He put his shoulders down, his jacket slowly sliding off of his body. He waked to stand at the end of Frank's bed, swaying his hips, smirking slightly. Frank's eyes filled with lust as he looked the show Gee was giving him. Gee slowly slid his shirt off, revealing his body bit by bit, his milky skin was making Frank's mouth water. When the shirt had hit the floor, Gee climbed on the bed, sitting on Frank's thighs, biting his lip. Frank sat up, sitting against the bedpost, resting his hand on Gerard's thigh, the other on his jaw. Frank ran his thumb along Gerard's lower lip slowly and he let it go from between his teeth. Frank just smirked and pulled Gee down to kiss him. They kissed hard for a while, suddenly Gee whined and grinded his hips down against Frank's.

"F-Frankie..please.." He whined, Frank groaned slightly and rolled them over, so he was on top of Gerard, kneeling between his thighs, he pulled his shirt over his head. Gerard was watching in awe and he was almost drowning in lust as he looked at Frank's ink covered body, he had a thin layer of sweat that made his body shine in the dim light of his bedroom. Gerard licked his lips and Frank leaned down to kiss him some more, his hands moving down to take his pants off.

Eventually their jeans and boxers had joined their shirts on the floor and Frank was kissing down Gerard's body and Gee was squirming underneath him.

"Could you hand me the lube bottle from underneath the pillow?" Frank asked and Gerard nodded eagerly, handing it to Frank, who took it generously on his fingers.

"You ready?" Frank asked, Gee just nodded, moaning whorishly when Frank pushed the two fingers in him. Gerard was squirming and whining when Frank had three fingers in him and pressing them against his prostate, smirking.

"There?" Frank asked and Gerard only whimpered, nodding and pressing against Frank's fingers. Frank nodded, deciding that Gerard was ready, he pulled his fingers out, making Gerard whine at the loss of contact, he pulled his pants down and reached for condoms on his bedside table.

Frank slowly pushed in Gerard, making him arch and groan, he pushed down against Frank, making him go in deeper and moan.

After that night, Frank had a boyfriend hot as a porn star, and the red head from clubs had a punk boyfriend who made sure everyone knew who he belonged to.

Okay, my deepest apologies for not updating for like, two months? Well now it's Christmas break and I'll try to update all my shit if anyone cares. I'm seriously sorry, I've just had a lot of shit going on in school and hey, I've got a girlfriend, yay! She's amazing and I love her and she makes me the happiest little boy alive. Comment and vote, I'd love that :*