17- on the floor

Opsie it's daddy kink 😇 and also I'm writing this on my phone so sorry if there are more typos than usual

Frank got home from work after a stressful day. He couldn't wait to just cuddle his little and take a nap with him. But when he walked around the house and found his little in living room, laying on the floor. He was laying on their new fluffy carpet, he had his pink little blanket covering his torso , his legs were spread and only one of them was under the blanket, he was wearing pretty pink panties and his bum was showing as he was laying on his front. He had his paci in his mouth and his cheeks were red. Frank stood there for a while smiling at the adorable sight. Suddenly Gerard's brows furrowed and he whimpered and moved his hips. Frank took his coat off and walked over, kneeling beside his baby boy. He gently removed the paci from his mouth to hear Gerard whimpering "daddy..". Frank bit his lip and moved his the blanket slowly, he slipped his hand between Gerard's thighs and palmed him gently. His panties were soaked from the precome and he was really hard. Gerard moaned and started to slowly wake up, Frank moved his hand away.
"Daddy? You're home?"
"Yeah, I am, what were you dreaming about, baby?" Frank asked, smirking lightly. Gerard blushes bright and bit his lip, sitting up.
"I was dreaming about you doing dirty things to me and now my little boy parts are achy.."
"You want daddy to help you with that?" Frank started to unbutton his shirt, knowing Gerard's answer which was a shy nod.
When Frank was naked, he took Gerard's panties off and put his face against the carpet, with his bum in the air. Frank took a condom and put it on himself before thrusting into Gerard, making his eyes widen and he let out a gasp and a moan. Frank started moving slowly at first, but with every thrust he went in hard. Gerard's moans got louder and Frank started thrusting faster. Frank was hitting Gerard's prostate with every thrusts, Gerard was blushing, embarrassed of the loud moans he let out, he was leaking precome on the carpet and he wanted to come so bad, but he knew not to come before daddy. His cheek and knees had carpet burn and so did Frank's knees but neither cared, Frank kept going harder and moaning Gerard's name, smacking his ass every now and then, leaving a red print. Gerard started pushing back against Frank's hand and cock, taking him deeper, moaning whorishly, desperate to come.
Frank was getting close too, seeing Gerard like this got him close to the edge.
"D-daddy..h-harder..your cock fills me up so good..ah.." Gerard whined, pushing his ass back and looking at Frank desperately over his shoulder. Frank growled and smacked Gerard's ass once more and thrusting a few more times really hard, then he came into the condom, moaning Gerard's name. Soon Gerard came too, screaming and moaning fir his daddy. They both rode out their orgasms before Frank pulled out and put the condom into trash. He wrapped the blanket around Gerard and carried him to their bed. He cleaned the carpet the best he could, it was white anyway, no one would notice. Then he got into bed with Gerard, cuddling with him and sighing happily.
"I love you, baby"
"I love you too, daddy.." Gerard said tiredly before yawning and slowly falling asleep in his daddy's hands.

Sorry it's daddy kink again, but here you go, hope you enjoy.