18 Morning lazy sex

Daddy kink ay

Gerard woke up curled up against his daddy who was still asleep. He had to work late and Gerard was already asleep when his daddy came home and had tangled himself on him in his sleep. Frank was snoring lightly and he had wrapped his arm around Gerard.

Gerard yawned and nuzzled against his daddy, but soon he whimpered when he noticed that he had grown hard in his sleep. He bit his lip and looked up at his daddy, he climbed to sit on top of him, straddling his waist. Frank stirred in his sleep. Gerard started slowly moving his hips against Frank's, biting his lip and looking down.

Soon Frank was also getting hard and also awake, or kinda awake.

"Baby..it's seven am, please not now.." Frank groaned but bucked his hips slightly to get more friction, which made Gerard moan softly.

"But daddy..I'm all achy for you..please.." Gerard whined, making Frank harder, with the sounds he was making. Gerard had pink panties, daddy's band's shirt that was one or two sizes too big and his hair was messy. He was blushing and breathing heavily, precum had soaked his panties already, his eyes were half closed and he was still tired.

"Fuck..but you'll have to let daddy sleep after this, okay baby boy?" Frank groaned, his voice groggy from sleeping, he sat up a bit and grabbed lube.

"Yes, daddy. I promise, please ah.." Gee whined, stopping his moving when he saw that Frank was about to prep him. He took the shirt off and slid his panties down and laid on top of Frank his arms and legs on either side of Frank. He pushed his ass up a bit and Frank slowly slid one finger inside him, making him bite his lip to keep in the noises. Frank smirked and closed his eyes that were still tired. He slowly moved his finger, before adding a second one. He scissored them and adding a third one. His fingers brushed against Gerard's prostate, making him moan out weakly and push his ass back. Frank groaned tiredly, pulling his fingers out and his boxers down, he slept only in them.

Gerard gently lubed up Frank's cock and then slowly sat on it. When it was fully in he, bit his lip hard and leaned on his hands that were splayed on Frank's chest. Frank moaned lowly, and held Gerard's hips. He sat up a bit, leaning his head against the pillows and watching Gerard with his eyes half opened. Gerard could barely move, he was so tired but it felt so good. He slowly lifted himself up and back down, moaning and throwing his head forward. Frank just groaned and bucked his hips slightly.

"Fucking hell..ah..you're so tight..fuck.." Frank moaned and Gerard just blushed and whined, moving his hips faster. He whined and whimpered as he kept moving, Frank's cock pressing against his prostate every time he went down. Frank moaned out when Gerard went down harder than before and smacked Gerard's ass, making him let out a high pitched moan.

"Daddy..I'm close..mmh.." Gerard whined, and started going a bit faster, Frank thrusting his hips up along with his pace. Gerard wasn't allowed to touch himself and his cock was leaking precum and it was twitching in need for a touch. Frank moaned and picked up the pace with the last of his strenght. When Frank was also getting close to his climax, he rolled the over and thrust deeper into Gerard and groaned lowly. They went like that for a while and then Frank came deep inside Gerard, moaning his name and throwing his head forward. All that had been too much for Gerard and he came untouched on both of them and whined Frank's name.

Frank puled out, cleaned the cum on their sheets and made a mental note to change them when he wakes up, then he and Gerard continued to sleep, quiet 'I love you' s were said before they fell asleep again.

I accidentally published this twice opsie.