26 Boring sex

This one's about how marriage can get so don't get sad on me.

Frank got home after a long day at work but he was 35% excited and 65% exhausted. He was excited because his and Gerard's kids were gonna stay with Mikey tonight and that meant he was gonna get laid for the first time in three months. It's not that the kids were there he knew, Gerard used it as an excuse these days, he knew all that. But tonight Gerard wouldn't get to use that excuse. Of course Frank wasn't gonna force him into doing anything but he just wished that Gerard would at least give it a thought. They used to be so wild together, they used to have a lot of sex and Gerard used to want Frank to fuck him every time he was shirtless or something like that. But not anymore, ever since they got married and adopted Bandit, Lily and Cherry, their sex life just died. Frank even thought that Gerard was cheating on him when the sex stopped but then he realized that Gerard was with the kids all the time.

When Frank got home Mikey was there to pick the kids up. He parked his car and went inside. The girls ran to him and hugged him.

"Daddy! We thought you wouldn't make it home before we left." Cherry said. Frank smiled and pat her head, he took his shoes and coat off and went to kitchen. Mikey and Gerard were sat at the table drinking coffee, Frank poured himself a cup and sat next to Gerard.

"Good to see you Mikey." Frank said and smiled. Gerard leaned over and kissed Frank's cheek.

"Glad you're home honey, how was work?"

"Oh you know, Pete's been busting my ass about that one presentation thing I'm supposed to do in the next conference, nothing special." Frank smiled and placed his hand over his husband's hand. Mikey drank the last of his coffee.

"I'll be going now, you have a nice evening, I'll take the girls to a movie or something."

"Don't feed them too much candy." Frank said chuckling lightly.

"Daddy! There's no such thing as too much candy!" Bandit said and giggled. Then they left. Frank drank his coffee and got up, Gerard did too.

"The house is ours now, baby.." Frank said and put his hands on Gerard's waist and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Yeah..should we watch a movie?" Gerard asked and smiled lightly.

"We can watch a movie later.." Frank muttered and moved to kiss Gerard's neck. Gerard sighed and nodded.

"Bedroom then?" Gerard asked and faked a smile. Frank nodded, biting his lip, he noticed that Gerard had faked the smile.

They went to bedroom and laid down on the bed and Frank started kissing Gerard, moving to his neck and starting to pull his shirt off, Gerard unbuttoning Frank's. When they were both naked Frank got the lube from the bedside table drawer and covered his fingers with it. Gerard had a semi hard on, Frank was a bit brought down by that. They haven't had sex in months and Gerard doesn't get even fully erect? Maybe there's something wrong with me, Frank thought. He swallowed and put his thoughts away and slowly inserted one finger. It went in quite smoothly, Gerard wasn't as tight as Frank thought he would be, he frowned slightly and added another one, Gerard's breathing got quicker and his sick woke up. Gerard looked at Frank, noticing the frown on his face.

"Everything okay?" Gerard asked, slightly concerned.

"Yeah yeah, I just um, thought you'd be tighter, it's been months since the last time we did this.." Frank said and looked at Gerard, his fear of Gerard cheating on him got back.

"I-I've been um..fingering myself when the girls are napping.." Gerard admitted. Frank nodded looked down, adding a third one and stretching Gerard for a while before taking his fingers out and putting on a condom. He slowly pushed inside Gerard and grunted a bit. He let Gerard adjust and started slowly moving. Gerard was breathing heavily and was looking anywhere but at Frank. Frank buried his face in Gerard's neck and went faster. Gerard let out a few moans occasionally and a bit louder one when Frank found his prostate.

"A-are you close?" Frank asked, groaning softly, Gerard just nodded and Frank started going a bit faster. Soon they both came, frank tossed the condom away and Gerard turned to lay on his side. Frank sighed sadly and got up.

"I'm gonna have a shower.." Gerard just nodded.

Okay, sorry about this one, I just have no idea what boring sex is like so I thought that maybe it's what married couples with kids have. I'm not saying that everyone who gets married and has kids will end up like that, it's just what I've heard and seen in movies and read. But here you go, next chapter will be much better I promise. Oh and please check out a fic I started, now I shall sleep.