12-Fingering

Okay so Gee's wearing skirts and there's a daddy kink just, just a heads up in case you're not into that, last time I wrote daddy kink here I didn't get the bet response and I'm not saying I can't take critic, and it's my own fault for  not putting a warning there but yeah, I'm just really scared to even publish this one soo yeah, but enjoy~

Gee had a bit of a bad day. He was sat on the floor, coloring as his daddy was working. Occasionally Frank would hear a swear word muttered as Gee colored a bit over the line and got annoyed. Frank had told Gee that he wasn't allowed to use curse words. Frank wanted to see how many swears he'd hear today and then decide a punishment for Gee. He heard quite a lot actually. Gee never swore, around Frank at least, and this was confusing Frank. When they sat down to eat dinner, Frank decided that if he'd hear one more curse word from Gee, he would grab him and punish him.

"FUCK! This is so fucking hot!" Gee screamed out and then Frank snapped.

"That's it." He got up and Gee looked up confused and swallowed his food. Frank picked him up and put him on his shoulder.

"Daddy! What did I do?"

"You've said quite a lot of curse words today if you haven't noticed." Frank growled and walked into their bedroom. He threw Gee on the bed and Gee whimpered.

"T-the fuck does that matter?" Gee bit his lip, testing Frank's patience.

Frank couldn't believe it, what the heck's gotten into his baby boy. He just chuckled darkly and went to get their handcuffs. He cuffed Gee to the bedpost and climbed on the bed, sitting on his knees, between Gee's legs. Gee looked down at his daddy, confused, scared and aroused. He was squirming a bit and trying to press his thighs together but Frank pulled his legs apart. He slipped his hand underneath Gee's skirt and Gee blushed. Frank touched lightly Gee's crotch, his cock was hard and leaking precum, he whimpered and Frank chuckled.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you? You little slut..want me to get mad and then fuck you senseless so you'd learn your lesson?" Frank started palming Gee through his panties roughly, making him whine desperately and buck his hips.

"Yes, daddy, I'm sorry, daddy, please fuck me, daddy, please.." Gee whined and moaned out. Frank just smirked and bit his lip.

"Nah, I don't think you're sorry, at least yet you're not.." Frank said devilishly and pulled Gee's skirt and panties off. He grabbed lube from their bedside table and opened the cap. He covered two of his fingers with lube and slowly slid one finger in, making Gee gasp and push down on Frank's finger. Frank bit his lip and watched Gee as he slowly moved the finger, curling it up and brushing slightly on Gee's prostate, making the other whimper. Now that Frank knew where Gee's prostate was, he knew to avoid it. He added another finger and Gee moaned. Frank only moved his fingers at a very slow pace though, so Gee tried to push down on his fingers, groaning and whining at the slow pace. Gee had wanted rough all day and he didn't get it?

"Gee, if you don't stay still I'm not gonna let you come.." Gee whimpered and stopped immediately. Frank smirked at Gee's desperation. Frank moved his fingers a bit faster, scissoring them. Gee was mewling and writhing uncontrollably. He was leaking pre cum and looking down at Frank, Gee was close, really close. He was trying really hard to stay still, partly because he kinda didn't want Frank to see how big of an affect he had on Gee. But no matter how much he tried, his thighs ended up vibrating and his head got thrown back and he let out high pitched moans. Frank kept his fingers at Gee's prostate, moving them there, pressing hard against it and rubbing it. Gee felt like he was gonna come any second and he was nearly passing out, Frank hasn't mentioned any form of permission.

"Please, daddy.. daddy can I come? Please, ahh, daddy please, let me come and I'll be such a good boy, please.." Gee's voice was so desperate and came out as a whiny moan. Hearing Gee like that almost made Frank come in his jeans, he groaned and nodded at Gee.

Gee let out a tiny sigh of relief as he threw his head back and let go. Gee came hard on his stomach, he moaned 'daddy' loudly and high pitched, he squirmed as he came, his thighs shaking.

When Gee had finished, he was panting and still shaking from the powerful orgasm he just had. Frank had pulled his fingers out and ripped his own jeans down. Well down as much as he needed to till he got his dick out. He started pumping immediately. His hand was moving fast and he was moaning lowly.

"Fuck..Gee..ah..you look so fucking amazing like this.." Frank moaned out and Gee looked down and moaned at the sight. He was pulling against the restraints, wanting to touch his daddy's cock. Soon Frank came hard, his cum going on Gee's thighs, cock and the bed sheets. Frank was panting as he uncuffed Gee, then he collapsed on the bed. They cuddled close to each other and kissed sweetly.

"I love you daddy.."

"I love you too, kitten, so much."

Alright, here you go, I'm scared to publish this but oh well, fuck it.