8-Skype sex

It was late, on a Christmas eve. Frank and Gerard were at home and couldn't really leave without being looked very down upon by their family. So they Skyped each other. Gerard decided to go to sleep after the call so he was only wearing his boxers when he called Frank. Frank gasped, giggled and covered his eyes.

"Geraard!" He whined. Gerard was confused, what happened, did he look funny?

"What? Did I do something?"

"When I said that I miss you and want to skype I didn't mean that you can just show up as your sexy self and make me pop a boner, this is embarrassing." Frank said, blushing brightly, his eyes fixated on Gerard's body and his breathing was unsteady. Gerard just smirked at Frank's words, his dick paying attention once Frank mentioned a boner.

"Am I making you hard just by showing up without a shirt?" Gerard chuckled darkly.

"Yes Gerard, not sure if that was a 'God you're an easy lay' or 'damn am I that hot?"

"Let's just say both" Gerard giggled.

"Ha ha Gerard, I'm your boyfriend and you're calling me a slut, very mature."

"What if I call you my slut?" Gerard said with a lower voice that made Frank's stomach tighten.

"F-fuck.." Frank said shakily under his breath.

"Touch yourself for me, slut." Gerard commanded and Frank did as he was told.

"Slowly,palm yourself through you boxers but so lightly you're barely touching." Gerard said deeply and Frank whimpered, nodding and lightly pressing his palm against the bulge in his boxers.

"Now take off your boxers and suck on your two fingers, while slowly, very fucking slowly, stroking yourself." Gerard's voice was becoming hoarse and he palmed himself roughly through his boxers, letting out a few grunts here and there.

Frank did so. His cheeks were pink and his mouth was tightly wrapped around his fingers and he was hollowing his cheeks as he was sucking them. He whimpered and whined when he slowly stroked himself, it was so hard not to just buck his hips in his own hand, but Gerard probably wouldn't have appreciated it.

"Now, you know where to put those fingers, baby.." Gerard said lowly, making Frank whimper and nod, taking his fingers out of his mouth and slowly moving them towards his little hole. Gerard's hand was firmly wrapped around his own cock and he was afraid he'd lose it before he's had his fun wit Frank.

"Tease your little hole, Frankie baby, don't put them in just yet.." Gerard said, breathing heavily, Frank whined but nodded anyway. He circled his hole with the two slick fingers, then Gerard commanded him to push them in slowly and Frank did. He couldn't help but push back against his fingers, it had been a while since he's felt that sort of pleasure.  Gerard groaned at the sight of his desperate little boyfriend, pushing back against his own fingers, wanting more.

"Fuck baby..you're so pretty.." Gerard groaned. "Okay, now try to find your sweet spot and when you find it, just press hard against it and jerk off as fast as you want." Gerard said, smirking and breathing heavily, getting close to his own climax. Frank moaned in response and began the search or his prostate, he wanted to come so badly.

Suddenly Frank gasped and threw his head back, letting out a whorish low moan. He bit his lip and started moving his hand faster. He had a thin layer of sweat covering his naked body, he was whimpering and whining, trying not to scream out in pleasure as he got closer and closer to his release. He opened his eyes that had been squeezed closed tightly, only to see a sweaty and groaning Gerard, the sounds he was making, the fact that the sight of Frank like this, had Gerard like this, sent Frank over the edge and he came with a whimper. The whimper was all Gerard needed anymore, he saw Frank fall apart in his own hands and Gerard came hard into his hand, throwing his head back and moaning lowly.

They muttered 'I love yous' to each other and cleaned up, calming their breathing and getting into a normal conversation.

Okay, my deepest apologies for being such a shitty writer for I can't keep updating the way you guys probably want me to, well there's not even that many people who like my writing, I think this is the most popular book I have. sigh. anywhore, here you go, I'll try to update the others too, but here's this, hope you like it.