21 Shower Sex

They had been a week without a shower. That was too much, for the band but especially Frank. He loved getting clean, Gerard on the other hand? Well yeah he washed his pits and crotch but probably never his hair. It was getting greasier by the second. Finally they got into a hotel that had showers in the rooms. Frank and Gerard shared a room. When they got the keys, frank practically ran through the halls looking for great room and groaned from happiness at the sight of a shower. Gerard just chuckled and went to the bed, laying down and closing his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Frank asked.

"Uh, sleeping? Go on and take your shower, I'm not going to." Gerard said with a hint of a chuckle in his voice. Frank shook his head and started laughing evilly.

"Oh yes you are, you're fucking disgusting, you smell like shit and if I were to touch your hair is probably get some bad kind of a disease." Frank said as he walked over to Gerard and started pulling him up. Gerard tried to push him away.

"Fuck no! And I'm not disgusting, there's crowds of guys and girls screaming because they finally get to see the Gerard Way singing and swaying his hot hips." Gerard said smirking and pushing Frank off. Frank blushed when he thought of those hips.

"Don't think too much of yourself Geetard, they also scream because they came to see my sexy ads playing my guitar like I would have sex with it." Frank said darkly and smirked, walking towards Gerard again. Gerard was blushing too now, he was thinking of Frank's face and moves while he played his guitar. He then looked up to see Frank's face inches away from his face and he swallowed hard and glanced at Frank's perfect, pink, smirking lips. Frank pushed Gerard against the wall and pinned his wrists beside his head. Gerard was helpless and slowly getting hard from this whole situation. Frank came closer so Gerard could feel his breathing on his face. Gerard was blushing madly. Frank bit his lip and looked at Gerard's lips. He hesitantly leaned in and kissed Gerard softly at first, but when Gerard responded to it he took control and started kissing him roughly and hungrily. Gerard moaned in the kiss and let Frank do whatever he pleased with him. Gerard moaned again when Frank pressed his hips against Gerard's, Frank smirked and but Gerard's lip, making him let out a whimper. Frank moved his hips against Gerard's in rough motion, pulling back from the kiss and watching Gerard's face.

"Fuck..please..more.." Gerard groaned and bucked his lips.

"You want that?" Frank panted. Gerard nodded desperately.

"How bad do you want it?" Frank groaned lowly and pressed his hips particularly hard against Gerard's, making him moan out loud.

"Fuck! Please! So bad, please Frank..ivr wanted this for so long..please..I'll do anything.." Gerard whined out. Frank smirked and pulled back entirely, stepping away from Gerard and slowly undressing himself in front of Gerard. Then he turned around and walked to the bathroom.

"Only if you come to shower with me.." Frank smirked and went in, opening the tap and eating for the water to get warm.

While Gerard was wondering if it'd be worth it, then muttering 'fuck it..' under his breath and undressing and almost running to the bathroom. His mouth watered immediately at the sight of Frank washing his hair. His ass and hard cock looked so great, and the tattoos, god the tattoos made Gee weak at the knees. He then walked into the shower and stood beside Frank who was rinsing his hair. Frank then noticed Gerard when his hair was clean. He smirked and looked at Gerard.

"You clearly want it bad, you're here." Frank said chuckling.

"I do..so..would you please fuck me?" Gerard said, his cheeks bright red from embarrassment. Frank just laughed and shook his head.

"I'll wash you first." That's when Gerard's eyes widened and he backed up against the wall. This had been a trap, does Frank even like him back? Frank somehow read Gerard's thoughts and stood closer to him and kissed him real gently.

"I like you a lot, Gee, I was just trying this so you could shower." Frank said, blushing lightly. Gerard smiled and nodded, pecking Frank's lips. Then Frank grabbed a shampoo and started washing Gerard's hair, there were literally visible bits of dirt.

Once Gerard's hair was clean, Frank grabbed the body was and started to wash Gerard, this is where it got tense. First he rubbed it over Gerard's chest and back, gently, then he washed his arms and waist, going lower. Frank then grabbed Gerard's add with his soap covered hands, making Gerard gasp. Frank rubbed it on his add, thighs, legs, then inner thighs. Then he rubbed Gerard's balls and started stroking him, Gerard fell to lean against the wall as he moaned. His feet weren't supporting him and he was so desperate, that's exactly what Frank wanted. Frank smirked and slowly inserted two soaped up fingers into Gerard, making him moan out, Frank started to kiss his neck and and suck on it, helping Gerard to adjust and to distract from the pain. Although, Gerard was a bit more loose than Frank would've thought, little did he know that Gerard sometimes finger fucks himself, wishing they were Frank's fingers.

Frank added a third one, moving them in and out, Gerard's legs were shaking and he was getting real close. When Frank knew Gerard was stretched enough, he stroked himself a couple of times, using his precome as lube and then he picked Gerard up and pushed him against the wall before pushing into him. Gerard practically screamed out in pleasure and pain, God, he's thick.. Gerard thought, his eyes rolling back and he tried to push down to get frank deeper. Frank groaned lowly and started moving. He kissed and sucked hickeys on Gerard's chest and sucked on his nipples as he was starting to thrust harder. Gerard couldn't control his whorish moans, his head was tilted back and his eyes were closed, his mouth hanging open as he was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Suddenly he let out a high pitched loud moan when Frank hit his prostate.

"Dear fucking God! I-I'm so close..fuck..please don't stop.." Gerard whined out. Frank groaned and started going even faster as he got close too. Frank had a hard grip on Gerard's thighs, he was probably gonna leave bruises. Suddenly they both came hard with a long moan of each others names. Frank pulled out and leaned against the wall with Gerard. Gerard's legs were shaking and cum was dripping down his thighs. When they had catched their breath they rinsed them selves and left the shower. They dried up and went straight to bed, not bothering to put any clothes on. They kissed each other goodnight and went to sleep while cuddling each other.

Hey, hope you like it, took me like two hours and it's getting late. I'm seriously sorry for not updating so often, I try my best.