15-Sweet and Passionate

"I do." said the smiling couple.
Everyone smiled, Gerard's mother shed a happy tear. They kissed smiling and every single one in the room was happy. Well except maybe Bert who was already drunk from the champagne. He was Gerard's bitter ex who was still friends with Gerard though. He had insisted on going to the wedding and convinced Gerard that he was only happy for the couple.

The party was full of cake and champagne flowed everywhere and people were happy. It was time for the wedding speeches. Frank stood up and he was supposed to tell everyone how much he loved Gerard.

"Okay um, I'm supposed to tell you guys how much I love Gerard. I seriously don't know how to do that, I tried to think about this for the past few nights and I came up with a few things. I wrote them on this little paper but as you can see, it's now wet from champagne and I can't read it so I'll just improvise. So uh, Gerard. I love you, I know that's the few words everyone tells their significant others. I can't believe that those are the words that are supposed to let you know what I feel for you. Like, three damn words? That's not nearly enough to describe what I feel for you. Not even all the languages, all the words in the universe wouldn't be enough to let you know what I feel for you. You make me the happiest anyone could ever be, but you also have the strings, that by pulling them you could make me the saddest anyone's ever been. You have my heart and I don't need it back cause I know it's in good hands, and also, I love your hands. I need you and I know you need me. I didn't believe in it before but I feel like we're seriously made for each other. Hell, I didn't even want to get married but with you, I could just shout it for the whole world, I love you and I'm damn lucky to call you mine." Frank smiled looking at his husband and Gerard was crying happy tears, he also stood up and kissed Frank happily.

"I love you so much." Gerard whispered.

Bert stood up and started ironically clapping and walked to stand in front of them. He slurred:

"I-I also have a f-few wo*burp* words to ssay." He took his champagne class, he raised it.

"I ssay, this cossts for a t-toast, the couple, the llovely couple, is c-clearly made for e-each o-other and I-I'm sso happy f-for the-m. G-Gerard *hiccup* I'm ssory I couldn't be this for you, but I'm glad you fucking found hhim." Then Bert drank the whole class and broke it on his hand and left the whole party.

It was late when the party ended and the couple drove over to the fancy hotel room that their mother's had arranged together. Gerard was all giggly from the champagne and no one minded the little situation that Bert had caused.

Frank carried Gerard into their room and threw him on the bed and they smiled widely and looked at each other like there was nothing else in the world. Gerard sighed happily.

"Whatever the force was that brought us together, I wanna thank them a thousand times for giving me the perfect man." Gerard smiled and sat up, pulling Frank by his tie into a happy kiss. Frank fell on the bed on top of Gerard and they kept kissing, the kiss getting heated. Gerard let out a small moan when Frank dominantly slid his tongue into his mouth.

They pulled away from the passionate kiss and started pulling each others' clothes off with shaky hands.

"I wanna hold you close and make you feel real god baby, you deserve all the good things in the world, you're so perfect for me.." Frank mumbled as he unbuttoned Gerard's shirt and pulled it off.

"I wanna make you feel good too, you are the best I could ever even think of asking and I wanna give you my everything." Gerard said as he unbuttoned Frank's shirt. They kicked each others' pants off and Frank took the lube from the bedside table. (Their moms had made the room romantic, rose petals on the bed and all that stuff)

Frank carefully stretched Gerard for himself, they hadn't seen each other for the past couple of nights since it brings bad luck for the couple. Frank lubed himself up and slowly pushed into Gerard.

"Fuck baby..so amazing.." Frank moaned when he got inside him. Gerard whimpered in pain and pleasure and pushed back against Frank to get him deeper. "Frank, you're so good for me.." They both moaned and Frank sped up a bit.

Some point Gerard rolled them around so he was on top and he started riding Frank. He started bouncing on his cock in a quick pace and Frank held onto his hips. They kept eye contact and moaned as they both got closer to climax. Gerard moaned loudly and threw his head back and screamed Frank's name as he came on the younger man's chest. He rode out his orgasm and kept moving his hips on Frank and brought him also over the edge. He pulled off panting and wiped Frank clean. Then he crawled next to him panting and kissed him.

"I love you, and that's all I know what to tell you, cause I really fucking do, and I'm so damn happy that I have you as my husband and we're gonna move in together like cliche married couple but that's fucking fine cause that cliche is the best thing in the whole wide world cause I can have it with you."

Wow, yes hello, it's me, the worst updater. But I hope you all still love me. XD who am I kidding none of you do. Oh well, anywhore, the rimming chapter, I swear, the second part is almost ready, I'll try to get it done today. But thanks for reading my stuff, I really appreciate it.