20 Kink

Okay it's about to get kinky here,enjoy you smut sluts ;) (daddy kink, bdsm)

It was their six year anniversary. Gee knew there was about to be something special tonight. What he didn't know was how special it was about to be.
First Frank took him to a fancy restaurant and got him ice cream for dessert. Then at the dinner Frank gave him a present which was a beautiful silver necklace that had two hearts on it, the hearts had diamonds on them and the backs said "together forever". Gee was so happy, the necklace was so pretty, just like him, like Frank said. When they got home Gee gave Frank a painting he had been secretly making, it was a portrait of the two. Frank loved it. He put the portrait down and kissed Gee lovingly, until it turned a bit more passionate.

"Daddy.." Gee panted out when they pulled away from the kiss. Frank smirked and asked what.

"I have one more present for you..me.." Gee said blushing a bit. Frank smiled.

"Then I'm your other present too." Frank said and kissed Gee's forehead. Gee pouted.

"But I was gonna say that you can do whatever you want to me.."

"And I'm gonna do whatever I want to you, but I'm also gonna give you so much pleasure you can't even imagine.." Frank said lowly, making Gee's cock twitch a bit.

"Please do so, daddy.." Gee said quietly and kissed Frank shyly, frank taking control soon. He picked Gee up and kept kissing him, carrying him to their bedroom, which was dimly lit and there were rose petals and the items Frank was planning to use were on the bed. Rope, blindfold, gag, cock ring, vibrator, lube and two clothes pins. Frank pulled away from the kiss.

"You okay with all of those?" He asked Gerard. He looked over the bed and bit his lip, his cock getting a bit harder from the excitement, he nodded and Frank put him down.

"Why don't you give daddy a little show, princess, hm?" Frank said, smirking a bit and sitting down on the edge of their bed. He looked at Gee who was blushing and nodded.
He started to slowly unbutton the pink shirt he was wearing and tugged it out of his skirt before shrugging it off, then he stepped out of his heel shoes and bit his lip. He slowly walked closer to Frank, swaying his hips and slowly pulled his skirt down. He was wearing black lacy panties underneath and white thigh highs. He put his other leg on other side of Frank's legs and slowly peeled off the sock, showing his milky skin and his thighs that were chubby in a perfect way. He bit his lip seductively and looked at Frank and pulled the sock off. Then he put his leg down and repeated the same action with his other leg. Then he turned around and bent slightly forward and slowly slid his panties down, smirking when he heard Frank groan at the sight. Frank smacked Gerard's add once the panties were off, making Gerard moan softly.

"Spank me daddy.." Gerard whimpered. Frank brought him over his knee and gave him five spanks, which were enough to make the boy shake and moan, precum leaking from his cock.

"D-daddy..please fuck me.." Gerard whined.

"Oh baby, I'm only getting started.." Frank smirked and smacked Gerard's ass once more before laying him down on his back onto the bed. He moved the stuff aside for now. First he blindfolded Gerard and tied his hands on the bedpost. Then he put the gag in Gerard's mouth and handed him a red ball.

"Drop this if you want me to stop okay baby?" Gerard nodded in response and Frank smiled, kissing his cheek. Gerard wanted to kiss Frank's lips but knew that wasn't happening for a while. Then Frank kissed Gerard's neck, making a few hickeys here and there, he loved marking his baby up and he knew Gerard loved bruises. Then he sucked on Gerard's left nipple harshly, making him arch his back and let out a soft moan. Frank pulled back and then but the other clothe pin on his nipple making Gerard inhale sharply and let out a shaky moan that was muffled by the gag. Frank was loving the noises his baby was making. He then repeated the action with the other nipple. Gerard was already squirming and whining, he was squeezing his legs together and arching his back. He let out small moans as Frank ran his hands around his body. Frank took his own shirt and pants off, Gerard heard that and wanted to see that. He wanted to see daddy's tattoos and tummy and the bulge and how big it would be. Frank kissed down Gee's body, making hickeys on Gee's hips and thighs. It was almost too much for Gerard, until frank took him into his mouth and started sucking. Soon Gerard came for the first time, but like Frank said, he was only getting started. Frank swallowed everything and sat up, immediately starting to stroke Gee's cock, making him whimper loudly, he was still sensitive but got hard anyway. Frank licked around his cock again, but just for teasing. He pulled back and slipped the cock ring on Gerard, making Gee whine, moan and shake his head, but he didn't drop the ball. Frank grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers, then he forcefully pulled Gee's legs apart and got between them. He slowly inserted two fingers into Gerard, making him moan and tilt his head back. He started to move them slowly, adding a third one soon, finger fucking Gerard roughly. He rubbed Gerard's prostate with his fingers,smirking as he watched his little kitten writhe from the pleasure. He pulled his fingers out, making Gerard whine out and buck his hips. Frank lubed up the vibrator and pushed it into Gerard slowly. He moaned out lowly and long. He pushed his hips back, taking it deeper inside himself, Frank slowly moved it in and out and when he found Gerard's prostate, he pressed it against it and put it on the highest setting, Gerard screamed out loud, arching his back and moaning loudly, trying to mutter out Frank's name, pleading him. He didn't even know why he was desperately begging or what he was begging for but he couldn't stop.

"Daddy, please.." he tried to say, the gag, which Frank soon took off was stopping him. Frank kept the vibrator on the highest setting and rubbed the head of it on Gerard's prostate, just smirking at Gerard's reaction. Gerard was squirming and shaking from pleasure, he couldn't stop moaning and muttering swearwords, pleads and daddy. There were tears coming from his eyes, his cock was red and leaking precum and if it weren't for that, Gerard would've probably came for three times already. Soon Frank took the coloring off and took Gerard's cock in his mouth. Gerard let out a loud, high pitched moan/scream. He arched his back shot a huge load into Frank's mouth. His legs were shaking and his whole body was tingling. Frank removed the blindfold, letting Gerard see his naked body and oh so hard, thick big cock. Gerard wanted Frank's cock so deep inside him that he'd feel it for a week. That's when Frank wrapped a hand around his cock and started stroking it quickly. Gerard whined and squirmed. Frank looked so hot and Gerard wanted to touch Frank and he didn't want Frank to come now, he wanted Frank to fill him up with his cum, or at least get a mouthful of it. Frank crawled forward and looked into Gerard's eyes and suddenly groaned loudly, coming hard all over Gerard's face, which Gerard moaned at, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to catch some of it. He loved the taste of his daddy's cum. He looked up at Frank with big innocent eyes. He had gotten hard again when Frank had come on his face.

"Daddy, please let me suck you until you're hard again.." Gerard whined and Frank moved closer, slowly sticking his sensitive cock into Gerard's mouth, moaning softly.

"Holy fuck.." Frank said lowly, bucking his hips slightly. Gerard started sucking and moaning around his cock, making it hard in seconds. Frank pulled back and took a tissue from somewhere and cleaned Gerard's face. Then he got back between Gerard's legs and slowly pushed in, making Gerard moan loudly. Gerard was still really sore and everything was almost too much for him, he had tears in his eyes from the over stimulation and groaned and started pushing down to get Frank deeper. Frank soon started pushing in hard and fast.

"Oh my..ah!" Gerard screamed out of pure pleasure when Frank hit his prostate. Frank smirked and panted heavily.

"D-daddy..please don't stop..ah!" Frank hit it again. Gerard's voice was desperate and he was moaning a lot and loud. Frank was hitting his prostate dead on, hard and fast, he was getting closer to the edge too. He wrapped his hand around Gerard's cock and started pumping roughly along with his thrusts. Gerard screamed, squirmed and shook.

"Daddy!" Gerard screamed out and came hard on his stomach, clenching around Frank who also came. They rode out their orgasms and then Frank pulled out. He cleaned Gerard and released his hands, putting their stuff away. Then he climbed to lay next to Gee and they cuddled and soon fell asleep.

I'm seriously such a shorty updater, I'm sorry, but here you go, hope you like it