Back to School

1 week later
Jamie's P.O.V.
Today school starts. I don't have a problem with it cause during the summer they emailed our schedule to us and I only have 2 classes since I did my required classes last year. I woke up around 7. Jaden's arms were wrapped around me. I sit up and yawn and stretch. I went to check on Jayla and she was still asleep. Jayla is staying with us until the court date to see who gets custody of her. I walk back into Jaden's room and go to his bathroom. I take a quick shower. I step out the tub and wrap myself in my robe. I do my hygiene. I go to the dresser and pull out my underwear and bra. Jaden made me put my clothes in his draw and closet. I walk into the closet and start roaming through my clothes. I finally pick out a turquoise tight crop top, black jean shorts and my Air Jordan 13 retro barons. I put my hair up into a high ponytail and ofcourse put a white bow on it. I walk back into the bedroom and walk up to the bed. I start shaking Jaden. He groans and turns over and puts a pillow over his head.
"Jaden wake up" I mumble getting irritated. He turns over on his back then opens his eyes.
"Aight I'm up" he mumbles then sits up. "Thankyou" I say then smile. He gets up and walks into the bathroom. I go into Jayla's bedroom cause I hear her crying. I walk up to her crib. She kind of calms down but she's still crying. "Oh babygirl what's wrong"I ask her not really expecting an answer as I picked her up. She puts her index finger to her gum. Oooh she's teething. I walk downstairs with her in my hand and go to the freezer. I grab the minnie mouse shaped teething toy and give it to her. She starts chewing on it and she cools down. I put her in her roller then start making the crepes for breakfast.

I put Nutella on the crepes then roll them up. I place them on a plate then pick up Jayla who's still chewing the toy. I walk upstairs and give her a quick bath then put on her pamper and a pink onesie that says"the cutest daisy in the patch"I put on white socks on her feet. I walk to the door cause somebody's been knocking for the past 3 minutes. I snatch the door open. "What!" I scream before even seeing the person. "Well damn that's how you greet your bestfriends" Asia said while walking into the house followed by Kayla. I close the door. "Is that Jayla?" Kayla asks. "Yeah" I say then look down at Jayla who isn't paying us any attention. "She is adorable" Asia said then took her from my arms. "Give me back my baby" I say reaching for Lala. "Your baby? I've known you most of your life, when did you get pregnant and push her out yo vagina?" Asia said while turning so that I couldn't reach Jayla. I laughed then walk to the couch and sit next to Kayla. "So how are you and my jackass of a cousin doing" I ask Kayla. "I broke up with him, he cheated on me with 3 hoes, I ain't in that bullshit with him" she said while playing with her nails. I shook my head. This boy going get the worst beating from me when I see him. "You okay?" I ask her, I already knew the answer, she'll say yeah but in all honesty she's not okay. "Actually, no" she mumbles. I look at her shocked. I engulf her in a hug, "I'm so sorry you have to go through this" I tell her. We pull away. "Don't be sorry it isn't even your fault, I'm hungry" she says standing up going to the kitchen. "I made crepes" I yell out to her. "Take the ones thats on the table, not the counter" I yell out to her again. She's allergic to nuts and nuts are in nutella. I just happened to make some with chocolate in it. I look over to Asia who's playing with Jayla. " Didn't I tell you to give me my damn baby" I say trying to reach for Jayla yet again. "Didn't I tell you she ain't yours" she said then continued playing with Jayla. I laugh and shake my head. I walk upstairs and Jaden is on the phone. "Aight I'll be there" is all I heard before he hung up.
"What's going on" I ask him. He grabs my waist and sits me down on his lap. " After basketball practice today I have to go to the trap, you coo with that." He asks while putting his forhead against mines. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest."yeah whateva" I mumble. He sighs. "Why you getting mad I was a thug before I met you and I still am. So I don't know why you acting like that cause Im going to the trap whether you like it or not"he said. This nigga just chose the trap over me. Wow. I stand up from his lap. He grabbed my waist. "Where you going?" He asks. "To school" I mumble. Then pull away from him and walk downstairs.
"yall let's go" I tell them. Their on the couch stuffing their face with crepes. I shake my head and grab Jayla's bag. "Where's Jayla going" Asia asks while eating a crepe. "By my parents" I say. "You know you hogging babygirl, I haven't even held her since we got here" Kayla says. " Ugh fine" Asia says rolling her eyes and handing Jayla to Kayla. I just shake my head. These two girls. We walk out of the house and into Asias car. I get Jayla's carseat and put it in there. Then we head to my parents house.