I'm having what!

Jaden P.O.V.
1 month later
"Jaden you seriously ain't finna talk to her" Asia says while rubbing her stomach. I think she's like 4 months pregnant now. "No, she knew how I feel about Ryan"I mumble. "Seriously dude, shes been up there locked in her bedroom for the past week, vomiting and playing Sam Smiths Lonely Hour over and over again" Kay says. The only reason I'm at Jamie's house is to drop Jayla off. "So yall been here for the whole week" I mumble. "Yeah, just to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid" Asia says. I nod my head. "Tell her I'll be back for Lala tonight" I mumble. I turn to walk out. I hear Jamie's door open. I look up at her and she looks different. Her eyes are puffy, her hair is all over, and she looks like she doesn't care about life anymore. She slowly walks downstairs. "Jamie you came out your room" Asia says. "Yeah, I ran out of food" she says, she sound like she has a stuffy nose. She walks into the kitchen without even noticing me. I walk upstairs to see how her bedroom looks. I walk into her bedroom. She has clothes all over the place, and empty pizza boxes on her bed and alot of tissues on the floor and her bed. I sigh and sit on the bed. Jamie walks back into the room without even noticing me cause shes to busy stuffing her face with icecream. She's sighs then looks up at me. She jumps. "Oh my gosh" she mumbles while placing her hand over her heart. "You taking care of my child" I say while looking at her growing stomach. She touches her stomach and nods her head. "Aight" I say then stand up. "I'll be back to pick up Jayla later, shes in her room"I mumble while walking out her room. "Wait Jaden" Jamie sighs says right before I was fully out her room. I turn around. "What" I mumble while putting my hands in my pocket. "Can we talk, are we ever going to get back together" she says while playing with her nails. She nervous. I sigh. "I gotta go" I mumble then walk out the room.

Jamie P.O.V.
I gotta go. Really. That's the answer he gave me. I guess I deserve that. Jayla is still a little upset with me. She should be upset with her father, he's the one who didn't wear a condom. Jayla is still a little distant and it irritates me. I forgot to tell Jaden I have an appointment today. I run out my room. "Jaden wait"I say while running down the stairs. "I have a doctors appointment today, are you gonna come?" I ask him as I reach to him. "What time?" He mumbles looking irritated. "You don't have to come I was just telling yo-" he cuts me off. "What time Jamie" he says through gritted teeth. "In two hours, at 2:30" I mumble while looking down. He sighs. "I'll be there" he mumbles before walking away. I'm so stupid. The only boy who was willing to be with me probably hates me now. I sigh and walk back upstairs. I walk into Jayla's room and she's on her princess bed watching tv. "Hi baby" I say while walking into her room. "Hi mommy" she mumbles still staring at the tv. "Do you want to come with me to my doctor appointment today?" I ask her. She nods her head yes. I smile. "Let's go get dressed" I say.

"Come on Jayla" I mumble. We just reached to my doctors appointment. She grabs my hand and we walk inside. I sign in. I look around and see Jaden with some girl on his lap. We walk over to him. "Goodafternoon" I mumble. I sit down and put Jayla on my lap. "Hey cutie" the girl on Jaden's lap says while cooing Jayla. Jayla looks up at me. "Go ahead, tell her hi" I mumble. Jayla looks at the girl then shakes her head no then cuddles up to me. I laugh and wrap my arms around her. "What's so funny" the girl spits. I look at her then at Jaden. "Jaden deal with yo rat" I mumble. "Aye don't talk to me, I'm only here cause you carrying my child" he mumbles. I roll my eyes. "Jamie John" the woman says. I stand up. The girl on Jaden stands up. "I'll watch Wayla" she mumbles. "One, her name is Jayla and two, I'm not leaving you even touch my daughter" I say before walking through the door with Jayla in my hand. I walk into the room and sit on the exam table. Jaden walks into the room and sits in the corner of the room. "Pass me my daughter" he mumbles. I roll my eyes. He stands up. He walks to me. "You finna stop disrespecting me,aight" he says while squeezing my arm. He let's go then takes Jayla away from me. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. The doctor walks into the room. "Goodafternoon Miss John" the doctors says while smiling at me then winking. I giggle. "Goodafternoon Doctor.....?" I say. "Smith" he says while shaking my hand. "You can call me Drake" he says. "No nigga she gonna call you Doctor Smith" Jaden says looking irritated. "Im guessing you're her boyfriend" he says to Jaden. "No, he's just the father of my children" I say while smiling at Drake. I'm done moping around. Drake smiles. "Okay let's get started on your checkup" he mumbles.

"Please lift up your shirt Jamie" Drake says while getting ready for the ultrasound . I lift up my shirt. He squirted the gel on my stomach. He picked up the wand and started moving the wand around in a circular motion. "Okay so here is the baby, but there seems to be....." He stops talking and stares at the screen trying to figure out something. "What's wrong" I say getting worried. He turns on the sound. I smile it my child's heart beat. "Is it bad that it's beating two times every mili second" I ask him. "No Jamie, your child's heart isn't beating twice every mili second.....you're pregnant with twins" he mumbles.