You Like Him?

Jamie P.O.V.
"So this is baby A and this is baby B. As you can see, they're in the same pocket" Drake say while pointing to the screen. I nod my head. "But don't worry, later on when you're further into your pregnancy they will separate so they have more room to grow, this is just showing that they will be identical twins" he says. I nod my head. "Would you like a sonogram?" He ask me while wiping the gel off my stomach. "Yes please"I mumble. "Alright, just go to the front desk and get the pictures and your vitamins" he says while smiling at me. "Bye Jamie, see you next month" he says while opening the door. "Bye Drake" I say while climbing off the exam table with Drakes help and pulling down my shirt. We walk out. I walk up to the front desk. "Okay Miss John would you like to put this payment on your father's tab?" The lady ask me. I look at my phone and read the message from my dad. "Yes" I say. She smiles then types something on the computer. She hands me my vitamins and the pictures. We walk out. I take Jayla from Jaden. I walk to my car and put the sleeping Jayla in her carseat. I grab the butterfly clip from in the back seat and clip up my flat ironed hair. I close the door and walk around to the drivers side while rubbing my stomach. I get in and buckle up. Jaden walks up to my window. I turn it down. "What?"I mumble. "So you ain't finna give me a picture of my kids?" He ask me. I huff. "Nope, go get yo rat pregnant then you can have her baby pictures" I say while smiling at him and pulling out my parking space. I hear him suck his teeth.

I just reached home from by my parents house, Jayla stayed with them. I walk to my room. I take a shower then put on some shorts and a tank. I brush my hair. Im thinking about cutting it a little. Pickles and Icecream. I want it now.

I get up and walk downstairs. I rub my stomach with looking in the cabinets. I find the pickles. "Yay!" I say while taking the icecream out the freezer. I bite the pickle and take a scoop of oreo icecream. "Wow" I mumble. This taste good. I'm such a junky. I sit down on the counter. I wonder if I'm somebodys DUFF, Im not dumb, or ugly, or fat....but I'm a getting fat and I'm a friend. Well then that would make me someones....I don't even know what that makes me. "Lalalala, Mememe, Lolololo, Mumumu" I sing. The door bell rings. I look at the clock. "It's like 12 in the morning, who the hell at my door step" I mumble. I sigh then hop off the counter. I suck on the spoon while walking to the door. I unlock the door then open it. He crashes his lips against mines while grabbing my waist. He lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He closes and locks the door while never breaking the kiss. He walks upstairs and places me on my bed. I moan into the kiss. He pulls away while taking off my tank top. "Jaden" I moan. "I ain't like how you was flirting with that doctor today" he mumbles while kissing my stomach. I giggle. "Well I don't like how you brought yo rat to my appointment" I mumble as he kisses up my stomach. He chuckles. I moan as he sucks on my bottom lip. "Jaden fuck me" I mumble. "No" he mumbles. "What? Why not?" I ask. "Cause I'm going to make love to you" he says. I smile. He slowly pulls down my pants and underwear. He undresses as I take off my bra. He rubs the tip at my entrance. "Jaden stop playin' " I moan. He chuckles and slowly slides into me.

"Jaden get out" I giggle. Its like 4 in the morning now and we're in the shower. I came into the shower to bathe then Jaden came in with me and now he's feeling up on my body. "Jaden your going to get my hair wet" I giggle as he kisses on my neck. "I like your hair curly" he mumbles then pecks my lips. "So then you finna comb my hair later" I ask him while looking up at him. He chuckles. "Aight" he mumbles. I smile at him and he kisses my nose. "I love you" he mumbles against my lips. "I love you too" I mumble then kiss him. We finish washing off eachother then we get out. I put on my underwear and bra and Jaden puts on his boxers and basketball pants. "Jaden do I look fat" I ask him as I stand up next to the bed. He looks at my stomach. "You look beautiful" he says while standing up. "So you do think I'm fat" I mumble then start crying. "Babe I didn't say that" he says while wrapping his arms around my waist. "So you still think I'm pretty?" I sniffle. "Yes" he mumbles then kisses my lips. I stand up on the bed so that we were face to face. He bends down and kisses my stomach. "You must've had baby fever really badly, cause I'm pregnant with twins" I mumble. He chuckles. He rubs my stomach. "Daddy love yall" he mumbles while rubbing my stomach. I smile. "You may think it's weird but I sing to them sometimes" I mumble. He stands up. "It ain't weird" he smiles. "I think Jayla is coming around to like her new siblings" I say while smiling. "Why you think that" he ask me. "Well after my appointment I went by my parents. Jayla kept rubbing my stomach and smiling up at me. I think bringing her to see the ultrasound was a good idea" I say while playing with his curls. He chuckles. "When did he say you due" Jaden ask me while helping me off the bed. "In April" I mumble. "The month of Jayla's birthday" Jaden mumbles. "I miss my baby" I mumble. Jaden looks at the clock. "It's only 7 in the morning, don't wake up your parents" he mumbles while we walk downstairs. "You know you made me leave my icecream out last night" I mumble while putting it back in the freezer. "Why?" Jaden ask while leaning against the door frame. "Why? Cause you just barged in and-" he cuts me off. "No Jamie why'd you kiss him" he says. I start taking out the egg. I grab the butter and bacon. "How much bacon do you want" I ask him. "Jamie" he mumbles. I sigh. "I didnt kiss him Jaden, he kissed me. I told him that we couldn't be together cause I'm in love with you and he kissed me and then you walked in" I say while staring at him. He stares into my eyes. "I was standing up in the door way for about 30 seconds, it takes you 10 seconds to push him away, you liked him kissing you" Jaden mumbles as I put the bacon on the pan. I shake my head no. If I looked back at him he would see the tears streaming down my face. "Jamie look at me" he says. I continue looking at the pan. "Jamie look at me" he says through gritted teeth. I don't look back. It gets quiet for a few seconds. I feel him grab my arm and slam me against the wall. He holds me against the wall. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you" he growls in my face. I look at his eyes and they're dark brown. I slide down the wall. He holds my arms over my head. He looks at my wrists. "Jamie have you been cutting yourself?" He mumbles while letting go off my hands. I can feel myself losing conciousness. I touch the back off my head, I look at my hand and it's covered in blood. He slammed my head against the clock on the wall. "Jamie stop, you scaring me!" He yells. My eyes roll back. I try my best to keep my eyes open. "Hello? Hurry up she's loosing to much blood!" Is the last thing I heard before falling uncoincious.