Baby Fever

Jamie P.O.V.
2 week later
It's Friday. Tomorrow is my birthday. Well me and Gabi's birthday. I can't believe I have a house. I left the hospital last week. My house is so huge. "Babe where is Jayla" Jaden asks me while walking into my room. "In her room" I mumble. When I'm sleeping I get minor flash backs but not enough for me to remember the whole year. I remember kissing Ryan in the icecream parlor and then someone snatched me off him, but I don't know who. I still don't have any memories of Jaden or Jayla. I'm kinda doubting that I even knew them. Jayla wobbles into my room and comes to my bed. "Yes Jayla?" I mumble cause she keeps tapping me. I wish I remembered her cause she does things and I don't know what she's trying to tell me. Jaden would always say that I always knew what she meant but now I'm just getting annoyed by everything cause I can't remember. I try so hard to remember but I just can't. Last week when I was in the hospital I cried for so long cause I couldn't remember anything from my previous year. It's so fustrating to know that you forgot a whole year of your life and might never remember it again. I get migranes because all this amnesia shit is stressing me.
Jayla stares up at me and puts her hands up. I pick her up and put her on my lap.

"Jaden!" I yell cause most likely he's in the kitchen. "What!" He yells from downstairs. "Can you bring us some icecream and spoons please!" I shout, mumbling the last part cause Jayla grabbed my lip. "Aight" he shouts back. "Jayla let go of my lip" I mumble while trying to pry her hands off my lip while she giggles. I look up at the door and Jaden is standing at the door with two bowls of vanilla icecream with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles on them.

Flash back
"You know what I'll go for a drive and by the time I come back your ass better be gone!"
End of flashback

"Jamie!" Jaden says. "What?"I ask him while taking the icecream from him. "I've been trying to give you the icecream for a while but you just kept staring at the door." He says. "I remembered something" I mumble. "Really? What was it?" He said looking excited. "Umm I was shouting at someone, I told them something about me going for a drive and by the time I get back that they better be gone."I mumble. "But I couldn't see who I was shouting at, it was like I was watching myself shout at someone"I mumble while taking a scoop of the icecream. Jaden gets quiet and starts staring at the bed. "Do you know what I'm talking about? were you there? Are you the one I was shouting at?" I ask him becoming suspicious. He shakes his head no. I nod my head. He's lying.

Jadens P.O.V.
I don't want Jamie to remember what happened before her car accident. She will remember it sooner or later but I want it to be later. She doesn't leave me sleep in the same bed as her. She makes me sleep in my room. She only leaves Jayla sleep with her. I can hear her crying almost every night. When I get up to check on her and open her door she pretends to be asleep.

I look at Jamie. She's feeding Jayla and both of them are giggling cause Jayla but icecream on Jamie's nose. Even though Jamie doesn't remember Jayla they still have a mother, daughter relationship. That's something that will never change. "Mmmmm" I hear Jayla hum. My baby is growing up so fast her birthday is in a couple weeks and I don't know how imma deal with her turning one. Next thing you know she'll have a family of her own. I don't even want to think that far down into the future. My phone starts ringing. I look at the screen name. Rich. I answer it.
Beginning of phone call
Me:Hello
Rich: I'm going to need you to go with Isaiah to New York. My nephew a lil to immature to be in New York alone. Yall got 3 drops to make. Be back her by tomorrow night for Jamie and Gabriellas party.
Me:yes sir.
End of Phone call
"I gotta go New York tonight with Isaiah, you finna be cool here with Jayla?" I ask Jamie. "Yeah, I'll probably just go by Gabi and August to see Aaron" she says. I nod my head and start packing.