Two Months What?

Jamie P.O.V.
3 month later

I groan. I brush my teeth. I think I'm coming down with the flu. I ate some bacon then threw it up. "Babe you okay?" Ryan ask while walking into the bathroom. We've been together for 3 months"Yeah I'm okay, just an upset stomach and a stuffy nose, no biggy" I mumble. He stares at me then at my lips. He tries to kiss me but I move away. "What?" He mumbles. "I don't want you to get sick cause then who'll take care of the twins and Jayla" I mumble while walking into Ryans bedroom. We're at his house. "So you tryna tell me that we can't kiss or have sex until you get better?" He ask. "I didn't say we couldn't have sex" I mumble then kiss his bare chest. He chuckles. "I want icecream" I whine. "I want icecream" Ryan mocks me while holding his nose so he could sound like me. "Do I really sound congested?" I mumble. "Yup" he mumbles then pecks my lips. "Ryan if you get sick I'm not taking care of you" I mumble. "That's how you treat yo man" he mumbles while laying down on the bed. I laugh. "Only when you're stubborn" I mumble. "What time is he coming back with the girls?" Ryan mumbles. Jaden went with the girls yesterday. Jayla is still a little afraid of him. "I think at 4, then after that he has basket ball practice till 9 then he's coming back for them" I mumble. "He's taking my babies away from me" I mumble. Ryan chuckles. "You still got me" he mumbles. "yeah but you don't wanna give me a baby" I mumble then walk out the room. "Jamie you really finna bring this up again?" He mumbles while following me downstairs and into his kitchen. I ignore him and grab a fruit cup. I walk back upstairs into his bedroom and sit on the bed and eat the fruit cup. Jayla turned two a couple weeks ago. The twins are 5 months. My babies are growing up to fast. I turned 19. He walks into the bedroom with a pint of icecream and my spoon. I have a specific spoon for icecream, don't judge. I look at him then back down at my fruit cup and continue eating it. I throw my garbage away then walk into the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror. Ryan walks in and kisses my neck. "does it look like I'm putting on more weight?" I mumble. "It's just excess fat from the twins, some more exercise and you'll have your model figure again. "Except for your ass and breast, they grew and will never get small" he mumbles while playing with my belly button. "Stop stressing over it, you still look beautiful" he mumbles. I doubt it's fat from having the twins. Cause then it would've been floppy, but this fat is more tucked. I don't know. Ryan wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rubs my stomach. I smile as he places kisses on my neck. I turn around. "I'm glad you're home" I mumble. Ryan had to leave like 3 in the morning to go to the trap, he came back like about 2 hours ago, like around 10. I tippy toe and peck his lips. "Shawtay"he hoots. I laugh. "I'm not short, you're just extremely taller than I am" I say. He chuckles. I hop up onto the bathroom counter. I kiss Ryans neck. I stop. I move his shirt to the side. I stare at the lipstick marks on his shoulder. "Ryan......are you cheating on me?" I mumbles. "Listen babe-" I cut him off. "It was a yes or no question" I mumble. He sighs. "Yes, no" he mumbles. "it was one of the bitches at the trap, after we finished what we had to do she came into the living room and stuff happened" he mumbles. I huff. I lightly push him away from me. I hop off the counter. "Babe come here" he mumbles while holding my arm. I snatch away from him. "No Ryan" I mumble. I continue walking out the bathroom. I walk into his bedroom and pick up my phone and keys. I start walking to the door. Ryan stands infront of the door. "Ryan move" I mumble. He sighs. I lean against the wall and slide down to the floor. I silently cry. Ryan picks me up and walks to the bed, then sits down. I try to push him away. "I'm sorry" he mumbles. "You know I have trust issues" I cry. "I shouldn't have done it" he mumbles. "I hate you" I cry. "No you don't" he says. "Yes I do" I mumble while trying to get out his grip. "Jamie no you do not" he says. "Yes I do" I scream at him. He pecks my lips. "Ryan stop" I mumble. "Nah I love you" he mumbles then pecks my lips again. "Fuck you, bitch ass nigga" I say. "I deserve that" he mumbles. "Ryan let me go" I mumble. "Jamie stop it" he mumbles. I crawl onto the bed and get under the sheets. He gets under the covers and pulls my body closer to his. He kisses my neck. He rubs my stomach. He's been doing that alot lately. "Babe listen" he says. I turn at look at him. "What Ryan! What!" I scream at him. "I'm sorry" he says then tries to kiss me. I stare at him blankly. "I'm leaving" I mumble. I stand up. "Jamie stop it" he mumbles while lightly grabbing my hands. "Why should I stay with you Ryan. You know I have trust issues and you still cheated on me, how am I supposed to trust you again?" I mumble then wipe away a few tears. He walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Because you're forgiving and you love me" he says. "Yes I am forgiving and people took advantage of that, I thought you said you wouldn't intentionally hurt me like that and look at the situation we're in now" I mumble. " I don't know if I can forgive you" I mumble. "I bet you would've gave Jaden a second chance in a second" he mumbles. "It's not even like that Ryan" I say. "Nah, how much times that nigga cheat on yo ass and you went back with him?" He ask. I roll my eyes. "Excatly" he mumbles. "You and Jaden are two different people, and don't try to turn the table" I say. "Mane, I don't even wanna argue anymore just come relax with me" he mumbles while walking to the bed. I stare at him. I sigh and walk to the bed. He grabs my waist puts me ontop of him. "Gimme a kiss" he mumbles. I roll off him. "You better go bathe and brush yo teeth" I mumble while looking at the tv. "But I already did" he mumbles. I ignore him. He sighs and stands up and walks into his bathroom. I grab the icecream and my spoon. I eat healthy stuff in front of Ryan. He thinks I'm working out and trying to get my figure back but in all honesty all I do is eat icecream. He said that I need to stop eating so much icecream because it's bad for my health and blah blah blah.

Thirty mintues later he comes out the bathroom in a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He knows what he's doing to me. He chuckles as he sees me moving around on the bed. "Go get dressed" I mumble. "Nah, I think imma stay in this towel for a while" he mumbles while getting on the bed. I bite my cheek while staring at his abs. He's watching tv. I close my eyes. I open them then look at the tv. "Come here" he mumbles. I look at him then scoot over to him. "Gimme a kiss" he mumbles while biting his lip. I peck his lips. He raises his eyebrow. "A real one"he mumbles. I kiss him and he tugs on my bottom lip. I keep my mouth close. He squeezes one of my breast and I gasp. He slips his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away. "Why yo mouth taste like mint icecream?" He mumbles. I look around the room. "I don't know" I mumble while shrugging my shoulders. He looks at the table where the icecream once was. "I knew you were eating icecream the whole time you were telling you were exercising" he mumbles then pecks my lips. I lightly smile then lay my head on his chest. I get up and run to the bathroom. I throw up then slide down the wall. "We goin to the doctor" Ryan says while getting dressed. I roll my eyes.

"Okay Miss John the results are back" the doctor says. "You have a minor cold" he says. I nod my head. "But are you aware that you're 2 months pregnant?" He ask. I freeze. "Are you positive?" Ryan ask. The Doctor nods his head. "How is that possible? I took the plan b pill" I mumble. "Those plan b pills aren't always effective Miss John" the doctor says. "I'll give you some pregnancy pills, you are very far behind and some medicine to clear up that cold, you can also make the date for your next appointment at the front desk" he says then walks out. I smile and look at my stomach. I should've known. I look at Ryan and he has a blank expression on his face. I frown. "You don't want the baby....." I mumble. He sighs. "Jamie we aren't ready" he mumbles. "No Ryan.....you aren't ready" I mumble then walk out the room. I get the stuff and make my appointment. I walk to the car where Ryan is buckling up. I get into the back seat. "Jamie you really finna act like that" he mumbles while pulling out. I ignore him. I'm not going to tell anyone about my pregnancy just yet. I sigh and close my eyes. I guess I'll be raising this baby by myself.