Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I do not own Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Linsdey Stirling. She is the girl that looks like my main character......the picture on the side.

Please, don't judge me....You may not like it, this is just the beginning....I explain later....

Please vote and comment please!

Thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a deep breath in.

It’s going to be okay.

You’re safe for now.

I think.

I back against the wall, and kneel down. I brush through my hair. I really don’t like my brown hair; it goes up to my shoulder. But I do like my big brown eyes and sometimes I hate my height. Anyways....this is not my worries now...

If he catches me now, I am in so much trouble than before.....

I breathe even faster, please, just give me one day for myself god damn it!

I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I lean closer to the corner, bringing my knees closer.

The footsteps pass me, but stop. Then its comes my way.

No, please, no!

I cover my face in my long blue dress. The person kneels down.

I feel a hand brushing through my hair, “Such a troublemaker, I had to call all the guards to lock down the palace just for you, Bella.”

I raise my head up and see a handsome face, a bit of hair on his chin, but sharp dark eyes that rip through your flesh.

I take another deep breathe, “Yes, I know. I have seen.”

He smirks, “This is like the tenth time this week that you tried escaping, and you’re never going to run away from my hands, Bella.”

I clench my lips, “Can you not say my name after every sentence!”

He smiles, “How can I not? Bella”

I clench my fists, “Stop, princey”

That took the smirk right off his face; he leans in closer, “Don’t call me that”

My turn to smirk, “I already did...”

He sighs and gets up. I was still on the ground, and then he reaches down and grabs my arm. He pulls me up, by force.

He drags me down the hall, “Time out, missy”

I grab his arm, “Leave me alone!”

He ignores me and keeps dragging me down the hall by my arm. I try pulling his fingers by force, but they were clenched to my arm. That is going to leave a mark. Again.

I start screaming, “Princey! Go get another girl to bother”

He quickly yanks me in front of him, “Bella, you know I like you more than those other women”

I glare at him, “Don’t joke with me, you’ve been in all of those girls pants”

He smirks, “Yea...except yours”

My face turns red, “Such....a....damn....asshole.”

He starts laughing, “I just love making you angry, did you know you adorable when you bursting with insults?”

I clench my hands, “Be quiet”

He smiles, “Awe, look at your face. It’s so red, Ms. Strawberry”

I was beyond angry, “I said shut up, princey boy!”

His grip on my arm gets tighter, “Watch your tongue, servant”

He let goes of my arm and I touch the bright red fingertips on my arm, “Exactly, why would you go so low to talk to a servant like me?”

He smirks, “Because I can do whatever I want”

I smirk back, “Except do your princey expectations....”

He leans closer and cups my face, “You have no right to talk to me like that”

I start to back away. I had triggered it. He was angry now. Damn it Bella, what’s wrong with you?

I hit a wall, and he comes closer. I was stuck between the wall and him.

Not again.