Chapter 5

Wow, I haven't updated in such a long time and I am terribly sorry!

I do not own Assassins Creed or any of the pics!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still tied to the tree and I have tried every way to untie myself. None of them worked except leaving me with red marks around my arms, the rope was on too tight.

The Assassin left and he was out of site. The next time I see him I will punch him in the face....If I see him again. I get a terrible feeling, if Cesare sees me, he's going to kill me.

I take a deep breath, "Calm down Bella, calm down"

I try sitting down but the rope was on too tight.. What is wrong with me? Why did I leave the castle? Why did I come across the Assassin? Why am I full of bad luck!

I rest my head back, "Hey anybody there? I need help!"

I start screaming, "Stupid Assassin! I hate you! Hate everyone! Ugh help me!"

I hear laughter behind the tree, "Wow, you really can't stay quiet?"

I knew that voice! I start screaming again, "You idiotic jerk! You have been here the whole time? Let me go!! I said please!"

He gets in front of me, "Idiotic jerk? You have a terrible tongue."

I glare at him, "You don't understand, can you just untie...please?"

He sighs, "Why are you in such a hurry?"

I glare at him and he laughs. He unties the rope and I rub my arms. I half smile at him then we hear yelling. My heart drops to my stomach, no seriously.

I grab his arm, "I have to run, thier going to find me!"

He takes of his hood and narrows his eyes at me, "Who exactly?"

I start breathing really fast, "Please can we just...like please!"

He looks back and then smiles, "Those are horses....oh...from the castle?"

I bite my lip and not saying anything. He puts up his head and lifts me over his shoulder.

He starts running, "Are you some type of criminal?"

I grab on to his shoulder, "I can run on my own!"

The horses get closer and closer, and my heart slowly burns. Cesare is going to catch me.

"Thier not going to catch you, don't worry" The Assassin whispers.

I smile, "Thier getting closer, please put me down!"

He stops and puts me down, he turns around, "Are you like a maid at the palace?"

I roll my eyes, "Yes since I was young..."

In seconds we get surronded by the castles soliders. The Assasin pulls my arm next to him. I take a deep breath.

Cesare appears from the back of the group and goes up front and smirks, "Well, Well. Poor Bella caught an Assassin!'

I glare at him, 'Sorry Princey, he's mine"

That wiped the smile of Cesare and I could feel the smirk on the Assassin. I elbow him on his side.

Cesare gets off his horse and walks towards us, 'Bella, that was very foolish of you running away from the castle and befriending an enemy'

I smile, 'Um, you're welcome?"

He clenchs his hands and steps closer to me, "You're wishing yourself a death wish, Bella"

I clench my lips and Cesare grabs my arm and pulls me near him. The Assassin grabs my other arm and pulls me towards him.

Cesare raises his eyebrows, "What are you doing?"

The Assassin smiles, "I don't let others play with my toy"

I bite my bottom lip and slowly cry in the inside. Why me?