7: Thoughts

T.C

I've read all the stories and watched all these movies about how the girls and boys fall in 'love' at first sight, and never seem to stop thinking about each other, and I never quite understood how.

But now I can't get Shawn of my mine. I wish I could find some way to fine him, but I know nothing besides the fact that he's from South Carolina, and his name is Shawn.

Maybe he put his Twitter on the poster he gave me. I stood up from the small room at the back of the RV and walked to the little closet where I kept the fan mail I got. Shawn's should be on top.

I searched through the name posters until I found Shawn's. He looks cute in all three of the pictures, and I look like a piece of shit.

I scanned my eyes over the poster front and back until my eyes landed on the bottom left corner of the poster.

@caniff_dailyy

Fuck yea I got that shit.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and wen to Twitter. My thumb clicked on the search thing and I typed in Shawn's Twitter. I found Shawn and followed him.

Should I message him?

Maybe he will thank I'm crazy.

It's worth a try, I just don't want everyone to know about it.

Whatever I'm feeling YOLO today

Taylor:
Hey Shawn, I remember you from the meet and greet and you seem really cool. It would be nice to get to know you a little maybe. Also can this kinda stay between us😊anywho I guess if you want message me back

I looked over it before pressing send. He'll probably think I'm weird. I'm literally so nervous for his answer.

S.M

The bell ringed dismissing us from fifth period. I went straight to my locker and put I my combination before putting my binder in the locker, and shutting it.  "Hey" someone said causing me to jump a little. I turned around and looked at my friend Jack.

Also know as Johnson because his boyfriends name is Jack also so you know gets confusing. "Hey" I say. "So how did it go?" Johnson asked as we began our way to the cafeteria.

"It went great" I said smiling at the memories of meeting Taylor. "Oh let me see the pictures" Jj grabbed my phone out my hand. "Omg Shawn" Jj gasped mouth a gap.

"What?" I asked confused grabbing my phone out his hand. I'm almost screamed in the hallway. Taylor DM'd me. Is this real, I bet you it's a fake account.

"Just go to lunch without me, I'm gonna go to my car" I say to Jack before stuffing my phone in my back pocket and walking out the exit of the school. There was a group of freshman girls outside by the door.

One of the girls had on a Taylor Caniff shirt. I smiled at her, "I like your shirt" I motioned towards her shirt. She smiled. "Wow, you know who he is?" She asked.

"Yes I love him!" I exclaimed. "Omg your @caniff_dailyy from Twitter" one of the others from the girls spoke.

"Yep that's me" I laughed lightly. "That's so cool, I love your account by the way" The same girl said again.

"Thanks, well I have to go buy guys" I say before continuing my journey to my car. I unlocked it with the button my key chain and got in the car shutting the door after me.

I'm so scared to read this message because just from the few words I glanced at I knew it wasn't one of those messages where it's like the same for everyone.