12: Reunite

S.M

It's 6:30 in the morning, way to early for me, but if I don't wanna miss my flight than I have to be up this early. I stretched my limbs out before walking to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and hair.

I took a shower last night, so I just washed my face. I ran my hands down my face and looked in the mirror. A smile formed on my face. I'm so happy that I have a chance with Taylor.

I walked out of he bathroom and into my closet. I have to wear the perfect outfit, but it can't seem like I put to much into it.

My eyes scanned the closet until they landed on a tie-dye shirt. I grabbe it off the hanger. It was tie-dye with a smiley face on it. Yep, I'm definitely wearing this.

I grabbed a pair of regular denim jeans and decided on my all white high top converse. Once I finished putting those on I put on some cologne and deodorant before walking downstairs.

My mom was taking me to the airport and Taylor was picking me up.

My mom was already downstairs waiting in the living room for me keys in hand. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my suitcase from by the door.

We walked out the house, and outside to my moms car. She unlocked the doors and we got in. It was already 7:00 and it takes about fifteen minutes to get to the airport, so we should be good.

My mom started the car and we begin our ride to the airport. There wasn't really any traffic so it was a straight shot there.

My mom dropped me off after we said our goodbyes and she made me promise to call her every night, parents.

I went through security, and then took a seat in one of chairs while I waited for my plane to arrive. I've been on a plane before, but this is my first time going alone, so I'm kinda nervous.

I need to make sure Taylor did not forget that he has to pick me up.

Shawn:
YOU BETTER NOT FORGET TO PICK ME UP, 11:30, don't forget fool.

I slid my phone back in my pocket, and looked around the air port. Everyone looked like walking zombies. Besides the people who where rushing trying not to miss there flight.

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Taylor:
I won't. That's why I woke up early so I wouldn't sleep in, anyways how could forget about someone so special.

Shawn:
#flirtgamestrong 👏🏼👌🏻👋

Taylor:
I know right👏🏼👋

I looked up from my phone when I heard my flight number being called.

Shawn:
Flight was just called, see you three hours❤️🌵

Taylor:
Omg can't wait, and why the cactus emoji❤️😍

I didn't have time to respond. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the tunnel thing. I walked until the plane came in view.

I got on it and looked for my seat. Yes! I got a window seat. Let's just hope some annoying person doesn't sit by me.

T.C

Shawn is gonna be here in three hours and I'm so Excited to see him again. Last time we saw each other. We didn't talk like we do now, so a lot of things are gonna be different.