13: Can't Sleep

S.M.

My eyes flickered open, and I looked around the room. My eyes turned towards Taylor. We where now on separate sides of the bed from each other, but Taylor's hand still held mine.

He's got a better grip game then Rosa in the titanic. Except Taylor didn't let go.

Why is it so dark in here? What time is it?

I reached for my phone that I had placed on the nightstand before I fell asleep.

I turned my phone on but quickly looked away. That light freaking blinded me. Once my eyes adjusted I looked at the time. 2:38.

I'm probably up because Taylor took all the blanket and now I'm cold. I silently groaned and rolled over do that my body was pressed against Taylor's.

He shifted and wrapped and arm around my waist. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked. "I'm just cold" I say quietly. Taylor pulled me even closer his body and pulled the cover over me.

"Better?" He said sleepily. "Yes, now go back to sleep" I say. Taylor puts his face in the crook of my neck, and falls back asleep. Meanwhile I laid staring into the dark.

Is this a dream? I'm I really in Taylor's arms right because this doesn't even feel like reality. I've wanted this for those three years I supported Taylor, and now I have him.

I turned my body so that I was now facing Taylor. The sudden movement made Taylor wake up. "You ok?" Taylor asked quietly. His morning voice is so hot.

I nodded my head. From what I could tell Taylor was looking at me. "I can't sleep that's all" I reassure Taylor. "Why?" Taylor asked more coherent now.

"Just thinking" I say. "About what?" Taylor continued to question.

"Why did you choose me?" I asked. Taylor looked at me like I was crazy. "I had no choice but to choose you. After the meet and greet I couldn't get off my mind. The way walked, the way you talked, your lazy eye which is very cute, and your personality" Taylor intertwined our fingers together.

"You noticed my lazy eye?" I laughed a little. "I've noticed everything. Your lazy eye, that scar on your cheek you see when you smile, how much you lick your lips, and how amazing your singing voice is" Taylor says.

My cheeks heated up and they probably where bright red. "I've noticed a few things about you too" I look at Taylor.

"Oh really?" Taylor raises an eyebrow. I nod. "I know you more than you know your own self. Things you wouldn't think I know" I say. "Like what?" Taylor voice came out challenging.

"You love Pringles, and although you always say the hate never gets to you I can see it in your eyes it does. I know way more babe, but then we would be sitting here for days" I laugh lightly.

"I do in fact love Pringles" Taylor laughed. "And yes sometimes the hate does get to me, but I've learned that what they say does not matter. They don't know the real me" Taylor says.

I nod in agreement.

"Speaking of hate, I mean I don't know like I don't wanna hide what we have from the fans. Although we aren't official and all, but still" Taylor says.