16: My happy place

T.C

One week without seeing Shawn, I'm miserable. I was thinking about flying to South Carolina for Halloween, so me and Shawn could spend it together.

And we could do like a cute couple costumes.

I don't know though I have to think about it because I start touring two days after Halloween, so if I'm gonna go then I need to figure this out soon.

Halloween is in two weeks anyways so I have time.

I sighed and got up from my couch. I need to call some people over I am so bored. I got my phone off the charger and went to my contacts. I clicked on Noah's, he always ready to hangout.

I placed the phone to my ear and waited for Noah to pick up. "Hello?" Noah answered. "Hey man, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just got out the shower, why?"

"You wanna chill, bring some people over"

"Yea sure, I'll be there in about an hour"

"Alright see you then"

I hung up the phone and began to walk up stairs. I need to look a little decent I don't know who he's bringing over here.

I got an outfit out my closet and put it on real quick.

I sat on my bed and began scrolling through Instagram, and liking a few pictures while I was at it.

I clicked on the search thing and searched Shawn's Instagram. Haven't seen what he's posted in a while. I've been kinda inactive for a while.

There was a video of him with his guitar in hand. I clicked on it. Shawn was singing a cover to Adeles new song 'Hello'. His voice is just heaven.

I smiled lightly and scrolled down. It was a picture of Shawn with a simple smile on his face. It was captioned;

'Bored out of my mind🙄'

I scrolled to the next picture and it was a picture of me and him. It was a candid. It was taken that night at the fair. Shawn was laughing and I was looking at him, not sure why he was laughing but he looked cute.

It was captioned; 'all smiles when I'm with him👼🏼✨'

I liked it and commented.

"❤️😊❤️😊"

I looked at some of the comments.

The way Taylor looks at Shawn, relationship like that please.

Parents😍

Goals😩💕

I haven't talked to Shawn since the day before yesterday. I know he's in class right now so I don't wanna text him, but I miss my cutie.

I went to the camera and scrolled through my camera roll before picking a picture of me and Shawn.

I captioned it;

"My happy place❤️ (text me when you get the chance btw👼🏼✨)

S.M.