1

I sat in class looking at the clock hand move. I was completely zoned out thinking about Taylor's new tour dates. He was supposed to release them today, and I'm just hoping he comes close to me.

I'm a huge fan of Taylor Caniff. From the moment I watched his first vine my brain whispered.

He's the one

Even though he doesn't know I exist, well he does he just doesn't remember me. I've met Taylor three times before. Once when he was in Magcon, when he first started the RV project, and during his most recent Odd Rhyme Tour.

The only reason I get to meet him so much is because I work for it. I have a side job at a restaurant to pay for my extra stuff. Such as merch, meeting Taylor, and my gas to drive to meet Taylor.

It's not as if I'm spoiled and my parents pay for everything.

The bell ringed pulling me out my thoughts. I grabbed my binder off the desk and walked towards the classroom door. I was one of the first kids out in the hallway.

This anticipation of wanting to know the dates was taking over me. I was quick to put all my stuff in my locker before shutting it and heading towards the schools exit.

"Shawn!" My name was called making me turn around. It was my friend Taylor. Yes, my best friend and Taylor Caniff share the same first name. "What's up dude?" Taylor asked dapping me up.

"Nothing, listen I'm kinda in a rush, so I'll call you later ok" I say. Taylor nodded and smirked. "I seen the tour dates, your gonna be so happy" He said. I grinned at him and waved before running to my car.

I unlocked it with the key and got in the driver seat. I didn't start the act yet, but instead grabbed my phone out the back of my jeans. I looked through the list of notifications on my lock screen.

@taylorcaniff
Tour dates
Image2737:77jsjs

I slid my thumb across that and put in my password. It went straight to Taylor's tweet, and I clicked on the picture.

I smile tugged on my lips as I read through the dates, so he's going to Georgia, and North Carolina. Those are both very close to South Carolina. I shut my phone off and cranked my car up.

I used my cord that was hooked up to the radio, and put in my phone. I put my music on shuffle, and Fight Song by Rachel Platten but I had the Alyssa Shouse cover. My queen.

A couple songs played before I pulled into my driveway. Nothing can bring me down right.

I parked the car and took the key out ignition. I got out after grabbing my phone and heading I headed inside. "Mom!" I called out. "In here" Her voice came from the kitchen. I ran into the kitchen and smiled at her as I sat in one of the stools behind the counter.

"What do you want?" She asked looking at me. "Well, Taylor's tour dates got released today..." I trailed off. "And" My mom motioned for me to continue. "He's going to North Carolina and Georgia, but he goes to Georgia the day after he goes to North Carolina" I explain.

"That's two days of schools Shawn" My mom looks at me. "I know but I promise I'll make up all the work, can I please go" I begged. "When are you gonna leave?" She asked.

"Well he goes to North Carolina next week, so I'll have to drive there early in the morning. Then head straight to Georgia, but I can handle it I promise, and I've saved up all my pay checks" I assure my mom.

She looked at me.

"Fine, but this time your taking Aaliyah. You know she loves that Taylor kid too" She said. I didn't mind taking Aaliyah knowing how much she loved Taylor also.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" I got up and hugged my mom before running upstairs. I ran to Aaliyah's room and opened the door. She was laid down in bed doing something on her phone.

"You, Me, Taylor Caniff" I said out of breath from running. I really need to work out more. "What?" Aaliyah looked confused. "Mom said you could come with me to meet Taylor in North Carolina and Georgia" I explained.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

I can't wait

First chapter, who likes so far. Well anyways I know I written an fanboy story before but this is way different then that👻

QOTD:
Have you met Taylor?

AOTD:
I was so so so close too but no😓and I never will