23: I miss him

T.C

I miss Shawn so god damn much. I've spent my nights in my hotel rooms crying myself to sleep. I'm so broken, I made such a huge mistake I want Shawn back.

I mean I've tried texting him and they get delivered, so he didn't block me, and sometimes he reads them. Just hasn't replied. A week without talking to him I feel empty.

I just got done with the meet and greet, really the only time I have a real smile on my face. Right now my fans are my only motivation.

I just wanna talk to Shawn it hurts. I grabbed my phone off the night stand beside me. I went to my contacts and clicked on Shawn's name, and called him.

The phone rang and rang and rang until it went to his voice mail.

"Hey it's Shawn sorry if I didn't answer probably didn't feel like it" oh his voice I miss it. The beep sounded.

"Shawn please answer, I miss you so much. I made a mistake I wanna be with you please just please text or call me something" I cry into the phone.

I end the call and throw my phone and let out a frustrated scream. Why do I fuck up everything? I had the best thing in the world and I just let him go.

My phone began to ring beside me. I grabbed it quickly and answered it. "Shawn?" I asked my voice cracking.

"H-hey"

S.M

He sounds so.... broken. "Oh god I'm so sorry, I made such a big mistake Shawn. Please just give me one more chanc-" I cut him off.

"Are you serious? You hurt me Taylor" My voice cracks and the tears threatened to spill. "I-I know I did, and I hate myself for it" Taylor gets quiet and I hear soft cries.

Hearing Taylor makes cry triggers something in me and I began to cry. "I'm not happy anymore, I cry myself to sleep every night. Please Shawn I need you just give me one more chance and I'll never mess up again" Taylor pleads.

I let out a shaky sigh. I don't know what to do, what if he does this again.

"O-okay I'll give you another chance, but if you mess up again I will not even think of it"

"Oh god Shawn I promise you I will never even think of breaking up with you. I'm so sorry, I love you" Taylor says.

"It's ok, I love you too"

Taylor calms down and his breathing goes back to normal. "I missed you" I spoke. "I missed you so much" Taylor said. It feels good to have him back, but I've lost some trust for Taylor that he's gonna have to earn back.

Ugh short I know but it's an update