21: It just hurts

S.M

Monday morning was a drag. I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. My eyes where bloodshot and a little puffy.

I looked at my neck and touched the purple hickey. I really don't care what people think, it's normal in a relationship.

I turned on the shower on and waited for it to heat up to my liking. I stripped from clothing, and stepped in the shower letting the water hit my back.

It felt so good. I began to wash my body and as I did I noticed two more hickeys, one on my hip bone, and the other on my inner thigh.

Taylor sure knows what he's doing.

I washed my hair and got out the shower. I dried my body and wrapped a towel around my waist loosely.

"Sha- oh I'm sorry" My mom walked into my room. I turned to look at her. Her eyes flickered to my lower stomach. "Shawn what's that?" She asked stepping into the room.

"Uh- W-What?" I stuttered. "Is that a hickey?" My mom asked examining it. I looked down at the love bite Taylor had given to me.

I'm a horrible liar, so I didn't even attempt to lie to my mom. "Yes..." I trail off scared of her reaction.

"And one on your neck!" She exclaimed. "Be safe Shawn" My mom spoke again.

"Mom I am, and plus I'm a boy I can't get pregnant" I assure her. "Okay well schools cancelled there's supposed to be a flood, not sure if you have it tomorrow either" My mom said.

"Yes! Ok well I'm going back to sleep" I say. My mom laughs at me before exiting the room. I slip on a pair of boxers before climbing back into bed.

---

A crash of thunder woke me up from my deep sleep. I look around confused. I grabbed my phone that laid beside me on the bed and checked the time, dang it's already noon.

I sat up in bed and looked out the window. It was pouring outside. That probably explains why I slept so long, rain just makes me tired.

I turned my phone on and looked at notifications. Message from Theresa, Bella, and Taylor, and a few more Twitter notifications.

I answered Theresa and Bella text basically them just saying good morning. I unlocked my phone to look at Taylor's text because it wasn't showing it all on my lock screen.

Taylor:
Hey babe good morning🌞Leaving you yesterday was really hard and j miss you already😥Call me when you get home, have a good day at school, I love you cutie❤️

Taylor:
I heard about the flood stay safe Shawn😰❤️

I smiled at the text.

Shawn:
Yea there's no school , but I'm fine it's more in the Charleston area, and I miss you too😢

While I waited for Taylor to text back I went to Instagram. I checked through my notifications and liked some pictures.

I went to the search bar and typed in Shaylor, and clicked on one of the fan pages. I really honestly don't know how they find some of these pictures.

I know Taylor post some, but this one of me and Taylor. It was even taken by us. We where laying on the couch and my head was rested on Taylor's chest, and his arm was around me.

It was a very cute picture I just don't know where it came from.

A text from Taylor popped up on top of my screen and I quickly clicked on it.

Taylor:
I'm so tired

Shawn:
Go to sleep

Taylor:
I can't sleep without you though

Shawn:
Stop taylor

Taylor:
Stop what?

Shawn:
I'm already having a hard time with this whole thing don't make it worse

Taylor:
Shawn you don't think I'm hurting too. Your not the only one upset about having to have a long distance relationship, but you knew that was how it was gonna be when you said yes to being my boyfriend.

Shawn:
Yea I know I did, but I didn't except to fall in love with you, or that you would even fall in love with me!

Taylor:
Me either, everything all this is new to me

Shawn:
It's just hard.....

UPDATE AYEEEE!! Make sure you check out my new book Feelings!!