20: First time

Btw Taylor came Friday and then in the book it's the Friday Halloween was on so he stayed a week.
T.C

"Where are we going again?" I asked Shawn. "To my friend Theresa's party, and it starts at five and ends at whatever time" Shawn explained a hint of aggravation in his voice.

"Sorry for asking" I say.

Shawn looks at me and rolled his eyes. He's been having a major attitude ever since he woke up dis morning, and I'm not gonna take it.

"Are you on your man period Shawn?" I asked. Shawn looked at me with an unamused look. "Shut up" He said bluntly.

"Yep you are"

"I'm about to smack you" Shawn threatened.

"Okay"

Shawn looked very annoyed by this point, I love messing with him when he's mad.

"Taylor I swear.." Shawn trailed off. A smile cracked on my face and I leaned over to the other side of the couch and placed a kiss on Shawn's lips.

Shawn didn't kiss back the first time, so  I continued to place kisses all over his lips, and cheeks. Shawn began to laugh and try to push me away.

"Taylor s-stop" Shawn laughed. "Are you gonna stop being a brat?" I ask. "Yes" Shawn said. I placed one last kiss on his lips before sitting back in my spot on the couch.

"It's four we should start getting ready" Shawn said standing up from the couch. I stood up after him and stretched a little.

"I thought you already had your costume on" I say.

"Ha ha very funny, that was literally the worst joke ever considering the fact my costume is the stereotypical nerd, and I look nothing like that, same for you" Shawn said.

I chuckled a little and followed Shawn up to his room. Shawn has a really nice butt, and I'm not just noticing it, but damn that thing is like perfect.

"Look at that ass" I playfully whistle at him. Shawn turns around and rolls his eyes at me with a smile tugging on his lips. "Shut up" Shawn said.

"There's this one picture of you on Instagram and your hips look out of this world" I say. (The picture to the left)

"Which one?" Shawn asked. I pulled my phone out and went to Shawn's Instagram, and scrolled down a little. "This one" I show him the picture.

"Wow, they do look good. How even?" Shawn tried to stand the way he was in the picture making his hip stick out.

"Fuck, that's hot"

Shawn looks at me with a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"My mom isn't gonna be home tonight, and Aaliyah isn't either, so we have the house to ourselves" Shawn looked at me through the mirror as he fixed his hair.

The look on his face told me he was hinting at something, and I knew exactly what it was.

"Okay, well then we should leave the party early, so you know we could have some alone time" I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.