17: jealousy

S.M

I've tried to contact Taylor for hours now. This isn't like him, Taylor talks to me everyday, and I know he's not busy because he is tweeting.

Which really pisses me off that Taylor has time to tweet, but won't text me back. A month into the relationship and this is already happening, and not to mention today is our one month anniversary.

i sighed and went to snapchat. I clicked on Noah's  story, maybe he's hanging out with Taylor. If Taylor is with him I would understand why he isn't answering me.

There was a picture of Noah and in the background. It was Taylor, Mike, and some blonde girl with Taylor's arm around her.

I'm just not gonna jump to assumptions. There probably just friends. Besides Taylor is fully attracted to guys, at least i think so.

T.C

Noah, Mike, and my two friends Josh and Molly came over. I haven't seen josh and Molly in a while. Just a few friends from high school.

Me and Molly kinda had a fling back then, but nothing important, and anyways I'm dating Shawn so that will never even be thought of again.

At least by me it won't.

"Taylor, you left your phone in the bathroom" Molly walked into the kitchen my phone in hand. "Oh there it is, thanks" I spoke grabbing it from her.

I slide my thumb across the screen, and put in my passcode. I could feel Molly's stare from over my shoulder. She's a little nosey.

I'm surprised Shawn hasn't sent me a message. He usually does or I do.

I went to our messages. I'm pretty sure I sent a text to him before he left lunch, so where is it.

"Did you go through my phone?" I asked looking at Molly. "What? No!" She said a little taken back.

"Ok..." I trail off. I send Shawn I quick text.

Taylor:
Hey babe

Read 5:34 pm

Shawn didn't text back. I shrugged it off. Maybe he was about to get in the shower or something.

S.M

"Why didn't you answer?" Theresa asked grabbing my phone. "I wanna give him a taste of his own medicine" I say grabbing my phone back.

"You know Shawn, i would kill to have someone like Taylor, so stop being petty and answer him" Theresa said.

"He was ignoring me, read my text and replied ten minutes later" I explain.

"Can't let stupid stuff get inbetween your relationship"

I sighed and looked down at my phone, and texted Taylor back. I bet he's not gonna answer for another twenty minutes.

"So what's going on with you and Robert?" I asked Theresa.

"He cheated on me...again"

"Sometimes you have to let go" I say. "Well Shawn when you love somebody it's kinda hard to just let them go" Theresa said.