Passing Notes (Part 1) - Chandler

You were in social studies listening to your teacher drone on and on about something you weren't even paying attention to.

Your crush, chandler, was in that class so you always kinda got nervous that time of the day. You didn't want to look like an idiot in front of him.

A good thing about that class though, was that your Best friend Y/F/N was in your class.

Y/F/N sat right behind you, and chandler sat across from Y/F/N.

You were passing notes in class back an forth just asking stupid stuff. All of a sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder signaling it was your turn for the note.

It read.....

So if you could kiss anybody in this class, who would it be?

You rolled your eyes knowing Y/F/N was just doing this because they know you like chandler, and get nervous when you go near him.

You got out your pencil and wrote...

Obviously chandler I've liked him since middle school. You should know this duhhh >_<

You pretended to stretch your arms out and let the paper go, intending it to land on your friends desk.

Chandlers POV

Y/N has been passing notes with her friend this whole class. I'm impressed really, I've never been that lucky with note passing.

I look down and I see she missed her friends desk... Hmmm.

I reach out my foot and step on the piece of paper, dragging it back towards me. I opened it to read...

So if you could kiss anybody in this class, who would it be?

I guess that's her friends question considering there's writing beneath it and Y/N was the last to have it.

Obviously chandler I've liked him since middle school. You should know this duhhh >_<

What? She's liked me since middle school? Wow.... To be honest I've always kind of liked her. She's sweet, funny, and pretty.

I don't think they've noticed I've got the note.

Ring ring

The bell rings and I get up out of my seat going after Y/N.

I can hear them talking about the note, and saying neither one of them have it. Y/N's freaking out about it but her friend isn't really concerned.

Y/N's friend leaves and that's my Que to go talk to Y/N and confront her.

Here goes nothing.

I tap her shoulder and she turns around, eyes widening noticing it's me.

"Hi." I say smiling " I believe this is yours?" I say holding out the note.

Authors note

Hey guys sorry I cut it short but part two will be up soon I'm just needin to think of a great ending sorry.