Jealous - Chandler

Y/G/F = your guy friend :)
F/E/C = friend's eye color :)

Chandler and I have been at the mall all day. He insisted on taking me because last weekend was our one year anniversary, and he had to work, unable to spend the day with me. I'm pretty sure he's getting tired of it now.

"Y/N, I'm so hungry." Chandler says throwing his head back and groaning out of annoyance. I giggle.

"Okay, okay. Let's go get some food, I have to admit I am pretty hungry as well." I grab my boyfriends hand and lead him to the little food court they have here in the mall where you can get pretzels, hotdogs, chips, lemonade, anything really, and surprisingly it's actually tasty.

"Here, Chan. You take the bags as find us a seat, and I'll go get us some food okay?" I hand chandler the bags and he smiles knowing he's finally gonna be able to get some food.

"Okay, babe." He leans over and kisses me and I smile as we break apart. I quickly peck him on the lips before I turn around and head towards the food court.

I look and I see I'm about third in line, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait.

"Next." The cashier calls out and I notice I'm the one that's up.

"Hi, ya can I get-" I lift my head up and am met with a familiar pair of F/E/C eyes.

"Y/G/F? Oh my gosh is that you!?" I back away a bit and notice it's one of my very good friends from my old school, we were like siblings.

"Y/N! It's been so long how are you?"

***

Y/G/F and I talked for a while, but then I realized there was still a line, and now, full with impatient costumers. I ordered chandler and I food, and got Y/G/F's number so we could hang out again, considering it has been a while since we saw each other.

I thank him and take the food over to where chandler has found us a seat. He doesn't look to happy though.

I place the food down on the table and sit across from chandler, who still looks upset.

"Chandler? Are you okay? You seem to be upset about something."

"Gee well I dunno, Y/N. Maybe it's the way you and that guy were talking it up with each other, what is he better than me or something? More good looking, huh?"

I've never seen this part of chandler before he's..... Jealous. I can't help the small laugh that escapes my mouth.

"Why are you laughing?" I do it again.

"Awh, is poor Chan Chan jealous?" His face immediately goes bright red.

"W-what? No, don't be ridiculous, Y/N. I'm not jealous." I smirk and take a drink of my lemonade.

"Okay than, so if you aren't jealous I can't just go back over there and maybe make plans to ya know hang out with-"

"Okay okay! Yes, I-I am jealous, I just don't want anyone to take you from me. Your my girlfriend and I love you." I smile at this, get up from my seat, and go sit in the chair next to chandler's.

"I love you too, chandler. And don't worry no ones gonna take me away from you. That guy at the register was just my best friend from my old school, trust me he's not gonna steal me away from you if I can help it." Chandler smiles, leans in and kisses me passionately.

"Come on, babe. Let's go home." Chandler says taking some of the bags while I take the rest, and we head off out the mall entrance, while I'll always have this memory of chandler being, well...jealous.

Authors note

Omg first of all thank you all soooo much for 1000+ reads! 💕💕💕 and I was totally having childhood feels dying the 10 year HSM reunion tonight I mean who wasn't? Sorry u haven't updated in forever I've just been really busy with school and now in sick uh. But I'll try really hard To update more ily guys tysm for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment 😊💕