Celebrity Crush - Chandler

It was a Saturday night and you and chandler were sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story on Netflix.

You were watching the first season and you couldn't help but notice how good looking, Evan peters who plays Tate, looked.

"Uhhhhh he's so good looking" you say.

"Who is?" Chandler asks looking over and you.

"Tate, that's who! He's hot." You say looking dreamily at the tv screen.

"But not as hot as me right Y/N?" Chan says smirking. You just keep your eyes on the tv not really paying attention to your boyfriend.

"Well...." You say sounding unsure. You feel chandler get up off the couch but you figure he's just going to get something to eat or something.

All of a sudden you were pinned to the couch being tickled to no end. You were laughing so hard you could barely breathe.

"Come on Y/N say that I'm the hottest guy ever and you didn't know what you were thinking." Chandler says laughing.

"Never!" You say not giving up. He doesn't stop tickling you and you know he's not until you say it.

You're gasping out breaths between laughs, making it even harder to breathe. You finally give up knowing you can't handle anymore.

"Fine fine! Chandler your the hottest guy ever and I didn't know what I was thinking!" You yell out. He laughs and stops tickling you, allowing you to sit back up.

"That's more like it." He says smiling, proud with himself. He leans over and gives you a quick peck on the lips, getting comfortable on the couch again.

You roll your eyes and let out a small laugh at how crazy your boyfriend is.

You curl up next to chan and continue watching the show, until finally you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Authors notes

I have a feeling these imagines aren't very good.... 😂