Chapter 1

"KIDS! COME DOWN STAIRS NOW PLEASE!" I hear "mom" yell up the stairs. Yes, I call her mom now. I'm not so sure if I can stick with it or not but it's doing good so far. I head out of my room and walk past a vacant bedroom. I slow down, almost to a halt and stare into the empty space that once belonged to Cole Miller.

The boy I love.

"Lowin! Come on! I want you to swit next to me!!" I hear Eddy call from the second step. Eddy's five now. He hasn't changed at all. Now, Jeremiah and Cole. They've changed. Like holy cow, I can't believe I live with them!

I jog down the stairs and see that everyone is already in the living room waiting for me. I fall into the seat beside Eddy and look around to see everyone looking at me.

"Hey!" I throw my hands up. "Don't look at me! I'm just slow!" I defend myself. I watch as Jer and Cody roll their eyes. I shoot them both a nasty glare before turning my attention to Genny. She lets out a big, shaky breathe, and I watch as dad, Ben, rubs her back soothingly. I look over and grab hold of Eddy's little hand, shooting a smile at him as he passes a toothy grin to me.

"Guys... Aunt Heather.... she's well...she's passed away..." Genny says, with tears in her eyes.

There's a long pause, almost as if someone has hit pause and run around the room doing something silly to each person so when they hit play something catastrophic will happen to them.

"What?" Jacob breathes out, enraged.

"The cancer spread to the res tof her body before they could do anything about it, Uncle Rick called this morning." Genny takes a deep breathe. "He says that he's not in the right state of mind to be taking care of Conner so he asked for me to take him. He'll be here tonight..."

I heard a couple of yeses jolt from around the room, and watch as Jade and Tiarra giggle with one another. Eddy tugs on my hand.

"I love Conner! He's so amazing!" I smile down at the 5 year old. "He's a Potter, they're always fun!" I giggle at the comment, having no clue what he means. I walk over to Genny and give her a long hug.

"Go get ready for when Conner comes, you're really going to love him." Genny says with a wink.

I go into my bed room and get my favorite pair of dark colored jeans, a magenta tank top, and a very light purple jacket. I curl my dark hair slightly and do my make-up perfectly. I add a light shade of lip gloss and look at my self in the mirror and smile at the pretty girl in front of me. (PICTURE AT SIDE)

When I get in the kitchen, I see Tiarra and Jade sitting on the bar stools. I skip over to them and lean in close.

"Ok. Spill." Tiarra and Jade smile simultaneously.

"Oh my Goodness! He's sooo freaking hot. He's like a mother freaking god!" Tiarra gushes.

"Well what's he look like?" I ask. They both shrug their shoulders, smiling.

"No one knows. We haven't seen any recent pictures yet, only younger one's. But if you're hot young you've gotta be hot older." Jade states, then looks at me with amusement in her eyes, she nudges me on the shoulder.

"Soooo. How are you and Jeremiah?" She asks, winking. Everyone except the little one's and Ben and Genny know about me and Jeremiah. Except me...

"I-I don't know....I feel like we're drifting farther apart. He didn't even talk to me at all today." I complain. I know I probably sound whiny, but I have the right to, my boyfriend isn't talking to me.

My hot boyfriend!

Jade and Tiarra look between each other, and seem to be having a conversation with their eyes.

"WHAT!! Tell me please!" I beg them, grabbing onto Jade's elbow. Jade sighs, and turns to me, sadness in her eyes.

"Lo." She lets out a breath. "We saw Jer with Sady yesterday, and they-they didn't look like friends..."

My heart stops. What? My boyfriend talking to Sady? Sady Albert? The biggest slut in our state!

"Thank you." Enraged, I storm up stairs and barge into Jeremiah's room.

"Jeremiah Miller!" Jer looks up from his phone. His face calming a bit, and a smile playing at his lips.

"Lo. I haven't talked to you all day!" He gets up.

"Gee I wonder why?" I mumble under my breath. He walks over and wraps me into a hug, but I don't hug back. I stand there, with my arms crossed. Jer pulls back and grabs my arms to get a better look at me, and finally sees that I'm angry.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I glare up at his concerned eyes.

"Why are you talking to Sady more than you talk to me, your own flippin girlfriend?!" I ask, accusingly. Nervousness flashes across his face, but leaves just as quick as it came.

"Uhm-I-I'm not. Where'd you hear that from?" He asks, rubbing the back of his back, now I know he's lying. I've been dating Jeremiah long enough to know that when he rubs the back of his neck that means he's lying. I rip my self out of his grasp and storm out the door, slamming it on my way out.

I storm into the kitchen and find Cody looking in the pantry even though we're eating soon. I run up to him and throw my self into his arms. He stands there for a bit but grabs me in a matter of seconds. I sob into his shoulder as I think about what just happened. I don't really know.

My boyfriend lied to me. And he's talking to another girl while he's dating me.

"I think me and Jeremiah are done..." I whisper into his ear.

"I'm sorry..." He lets go. "It's about time!" He says smirking. I frown.

"He was talking to another girl while we were dating." I say, getting angry. Cody's smirk disappears.

"Oh." I only smirk up at him, then leave his side.

I walk into the living room and fall into the couch, and turn on the TV and flip to How I Met Your Mother. About 20 minutes into the show, the doorbell rings. I hear Genny scream, "I GOT IT!" And come running to the front door. She opens it smiling, but when she sees whose on the other side her smile fades.

Sady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! SORRY ITS SOOOOO LONG! FIRST CHAPTER YOU KNOW HOW IT IS?!

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE! PLEASE!