Chapter 12

"I had a dream about a swing." The little said.

"LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!" I yelled from the safety of Conner's shoulder/arm. He chuckled in front of me.

"Shut UP Ren!" I smacked his hard bicep.

"NO!"

"Yes! I can't even hear about her nightmare!" My eyes widen at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Why would you even want to watch this movie in the first place!?" He laughed at me.

"I love scary movies."

"Why because girls practically fall in your lap cause they're shitting themselves so much?" He laughed really hard at this one.

Tears.

Laugh tears form in his eyes.

He looks cute when he laughs/cries.

"That was a good one Ren." He laughs, calming down.

I raise my eyebrows and smirk at him. "Yeah I could tell." He gently nudges me with his elbow.

"Hush. This is a good part." The little girl looks like she's at the bottom of a well or something.

Great.

"DADDY!" I squeeze my eyes shut tight and plug my ears and bury my face into Conner's side.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitsh-" His hand flies over and gently smacks against my mouth and holds there to keep me quiet. I open my eyes and sit up looking at him.

"Mfffffmfffmfufffmuffffmfuff?" I try to ask, but he just gives me an amused expression. I bite his hand and he lets out a yelp and releases his hand from my mouth.

"Mother trucker!" He mumbles under his breath. I look down at his hand and see that it's bleeding.

"Oh my-! Conner! Your hand is bleeding!" He looks down and his eyes widen for a split second before slowly looking up at me.

"Blood!" I let out a laugh.

"What? Conner did I bite you too ha--"

"Blood! You made me bleed!" He jumps up and runs to the bathroom. I turn off the tv quickly, not wanting to watch it.

He walks back in the room clean hand and acting like nothing happened.

"Wrap it in a band-aid for me please?" I nod my head and follow him into the bathroom. He sits on top of the counter and points to the first-aid kit on the closed toilet bowl. I pick it up and take out a wrap around band-aid and some healing ointment. I look at his hand and take it in mine and instantly feel butterflies. I shake it off and run his hand under the cool water and dry it off gently. I squeeze some ointment on his bite marks and gently and slowly wrap the band-aid around his fingers. Then I smile to my self as I kiss his boo boo for "good luck." He tenses as I clean up walk back into his room and cuddle into his bed.

He doesn't expect me to watch a scary movie and not be able to comfort me after does he?

A few seconds after I get comfy, he walks out, stunned.

"Wh-why'd you kiss my hand?" He stutters looking faintly at me.

"For good luck of course! My mo-mom used to do it to me and Stevie all the time when we were little." I stumble on talking about my mom. He nods and seems to snap out of it when he notices I'm in his bed and smirks.

"Why are you cuddled into my bed?" He asks as if I'm doing something suspicious.

I raise my eyebrows at him. "You don't really expect me to sleep by my self after this do you?" He doesn't even laugh.

"From the looks of it, it looks like Cole wouldn't mind at all if he slept with you." He says, walking over to his dresser and grabbing a pair of basketball shorts and taking off his sweatpants and changing into his basketball shorts. He turns around and sees me staring at him. He smirks.

"Ren?" I snap away from his abs.

"I-I don't want to sleep with him..." I whisper, looking away from Conner. Suddenly, the bed dips in and Conner snuggles up next to me. I smile as I grab his arm and snuggle next to him, hoping to God that no one from the Underground Railroad will come and kill/haunt me.