Chapter 18

YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW SHE REMEMBERS FLORIDA....? STEVIE BROUGHT PICTURES AND STUFF LOL....

~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~_~__~

"Uhm...? We were kinda talking?" Conner tells the new comers. The one boy glares at Conner.

"Shut up! She's my girlfriend." I started choking on the water Conner had given me.

"Excuse me!" Conners grip on my hand tightened.

"I'm your boyfriend." the boy said slowly.

"I defiantly don't have a boyfriend." at the same time Conner asked.

"You have a boyfriend!"

I looked at him with pleading eyes. "i don't know." I whispered to only him. He searched my eyes then back at the boy angrily.

"Dude? Are you sure you guys were dating in the first place?"

"We kissed!" The girl and boy stared at him in bewilderment.

"THAT MEANS NOTHING!" the both yelled. I pushed the help button for the nurse, and when she came in, I gave her a frantic look as if to say, "Get these psychos outa here!" and she did.

"What the hell Ren!?" I stared at my new best friend in anger and astonishment.

"I told you I don't remember anything but YOU!" I yell, jerking his hand away from mine. Tears threatened to leave my eyes. This is the first time he's made me really mad.

"Ren I'm sorry. I didn't-I was just-I don't know!" he ran a trembling hand through his hair.

"I'm hungry." I state, crossing my arms across my chest and turning from him. He sighed getting up.

"Wanna cookie?" he asked before walking out and leaving me.

Only one image popped in my head when he left.

Cole.

The boy I met a couple of days ago.

He looked so strained and angry and sad and love flooded his eyes.

"I love you Lo Lo." he told me when we were alone.

"I don't know you." I told him, kinda scared.

"Yes you do!" he yelled, frustrated as I flinched.

"No I DON'T!" I yelled back instantly.

Now it was his turn to flinch. Genny came in in an instant, grabbing Coles shoulders.

"Cole? I think it's time for you to leave Lo alone."

Conner came back in the room with my cookie, Genny and some cute guy.

A really cute guy.

He had grey eyes with a tint of purple in them.

Jet black hair.

Tan.

Muscular.

Extremely good looking.

And the cutest grin as he looked at me.

"Hi honey!" Genny chirped as she walked over to the other side of the bed. Conner gave me my cookie and I thanked him.

"Hi, who's this?" I ask, focusing my eyes on the cute boy before me. He hasn't seemed to take his eyes off of me, or my cookie, I'm not really sure.

Genny smiled at me and gave the boy a simpathetic smile.

"This is Quinn. He's living with us now."