Chapter 11

Just to be funny, I mimicked him. "Geezz Conner! Put some clothes on!" *Cough* "Slut." I cough out, trying to hide my laugh.

He turns to me with the cutest smirk ever, and an eyebrow raised. "Shut your face and come sit with me." He demands. I throw my hands up in surrender and walk over to him.

"What are we gonna watch?" I ask, taking a seat next to him. He grins sneakily at me. My shoulders drop and I roll my head back.

"The Haunting in Connecticut 2?" My heart stops.

I absolutely HATE scary movies with a burning passion. I look up to his eyes full of excitement.

I will cry if I have to watch a scary movie. "Please?" He asks in a cute, puppy dog voice, with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.

"I'm not even going to see the movie. I'll be hiding behind you the whole time." He fist pumps into the air.

"Yes!" He jumps up and searches through a box on the ground.

"Popcorn?"

"Candy?"

"Soda?" We laugh as he sets the movie down and we run downstairs, make some popcorn, grab some candy, and get soda and head back up to his room.

"I'll put the movie in, can you go in my room and grab my comforter off my bed?" He nods his head and comes back in an instant, throwing my blanket on my head.

"Really?" I say from under my blanket on the floor. He chuckles.

"Yup." I lift my hands up and my blanket falls behind me. I turn my head to him, sending him a glare but a grin at the same time.

"Leggo! I wanna watch you pee your pants!" I raise my eyebrows but get up none the less and sit next to him on his bed. As soon as I get on the bed and am comfy, there's a knock on the door. Before he gets up I tell him,

"You know, someone walking by could have heard that the wrong way?" He shoots me a smirk. He opens the door slightly.

"Have you seen Lo?" Cole asks, I can't see him though, Conner didn't open the door fully. I react instantly and fall to the floor, quietly and hide under the bed.

"No." Conner says, flatly.

"Is she in your room bro?" Cole asks, sounding desperate. Conner turns around and sees me nowhere in sight and throws his door open more.

"Nope. Now leave. I was going to watch a movie." He shuts the door and locks it in Cole's face.

"Where are you Ren?" He half whispers. I grab his ankle, causing him to jump and scream. I roll over on my back laughing, tears falling from my eyes.

"You---might see---me pee---before we---e-even watch---the movie!" I say through fits of laughter. He glares at me, rolling his eyes.

"Ha Ha very funny!" He says sarcastically, plopping onto his bed and pushing me slightly.

"Love ya too jerk." I say sarcastically, crossing my arms over my chest and making a pouty face. Conner turns to me and grins, raising an eyebrow.

"Aww! Did wittle Wen get huwrt?" He says in a baby voice, jutting out his bottom lip and batting his eyelashes. I let out a grin and bite my lip to keep myself from giggling. I push him gently and turn away from him.

"No!" He chuckles and turns off the lights and presses play.

Shit.

What have I gotten myself into?!