Chapter 2

"Hi! Is Jeremiah home?" Sady asks in a cheery voice. Genny gives her an are you insane look.

"He is, but you need to leave. We have company coming over, family actually. No one but family is aloud in. Sorry." I see her neck crane in the house a bit, and her eyes get wide when she spots me.

"Then why is she in there?" Genny looks over at me confused.

"Lauren? Uhm sweetheart? She's part of our family silly." And at that Genny slams the door in Sady's slutty face. As the door was shutting, I flicked off Sady who was watching me, mouth ajar.

"Lauren? Do you know that girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly. She's not good news mom, I promise. Keep her away from Jeremiah. All she wants is sex and money." I say matter-of-factly.

"Oh." Genny walks back into the kitchen, confused and I go back to watching my show. 20 minutes later there's another knock at the door.

"I'll get it Genny!" I yell out, I swear if it's the whore, I'm going to pound her face in.

I swing the door open and yell, "WHAT?" Without even looking to see who it is. When no one answers, I Iook up.

Right into the eyes of my former best friend.

"Cole?" I whisper in disbelief. My hand slowly goes over my mouth in shock. He grins, taking me in.

"The one and only." A full blown smile appears on my face as I launch my self into his arms. I hug him tightly around the neck as he takes hold of my waist, dropping the bags that were in his hands and lifting me of the ground.

The reason why I'm so happy, is because Cole never said good-bye in the first place. I woke up one morning and he was gone to college with a note addressed to me.

               I'm sorry.

                         Love,

                               Cole...

I cried for an hour....

He never texted nor called. It was like he completely disappeared out of my life. So I was cherishing every moment I had right now. "i missed you..." I whispered into his neck.

"me too Lo Lo." He whispers back. I smile at the little nickname he gave me a few days before he left. I'm suddenly jolted from my happiness when someone coughs from behind Cole. I open my eyes and take in the gorgeous boy before me.

He had gorgeous ice blue eyes. Tan skin. Dark brown hair. A gorgeous white smile. An angel. My mouth slightly dropped as I suddenly realized that this might be Conner.

"Cole!" I hear Eddy and Ivy yell at the same time. Cole drops me gently to my feet and opens his arms for his brother and sister to run in to.

"Cole?" I hear a very disbelieving Genny say. She comes around the corner and runs straight into her sons arms. I take this time to finally examine Cole. And let me tell you.

He does not look like the Cole I fell in love with a year ago. (COLE PICTURED AT SIDE!)

"Conner!" All three of them squeal, running towards me and apparently Conner.