Chapter 35

HA HA HA FOOLED YOU ALL!!!! I'M TOTALLY KIDDING! IDEK WHEN IM GOING TO END THIS BOOK!!? SO ENJOY! ;) And I was also wondering if you guys could go and take a look at my new book? It's called My Hero I promise I'm gonna try and make it good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I chuckled, "I love you too Cody now go to sleep I don't wanna talk about this anymore please." He laughed.

"Goodnight Lo." He kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Goodnight Cody." I snuggled into him and fell asleep instantly.

"What the hell!?" I woke up and turned over in my bed, cuddling closer into Cody to keep warm, starting to drift back to sleep.

"What the hell Lauren!" The voice yelled louder. I opened my eyes and sat up, angrily.

"WHAT!?" I yelled back, mad. Why the hell is Cole coming in my room at 8 o'clock in the morning, yelling?!

"What the hell is going on here?!" I turn to see Cody sleeping in my bed. Oh!

"It's called cuddling! Why do you care anyway? You made that perfectly clear last night." I snapped, crossing my arms across my chest. He looked taken aback, and his physique instantly changed.

"I came in here to talk to you, but you seem busy." He turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door. I groaned, frustrated and layed back against Cody and fell back asleep.

I woke to find the bed empty. I looked at the clock, groggily, and found it was 2:26 in the afternoon! I jumped out of bed and changed into some sweats and a tank top, I threw my hair up in a messy bun and started my way towards the living room. But I didn't get very far. I was pushed back into my room by Stevie.

"What the hell Stevie?" I ask him angrily.

"What the hell is going on here Lauren?" I give him a nasty look.

"What are you talking about?!" I snap.

"With Cole! With Cody! With Jeremiah! With Quinn! With Conner! With JOSE! What.The.Hell?" I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms across my chest.

"Nothing is going on with any of them that I know of." Now Stevie looks confused.

"Me and Jer broke up. Jose never loved me at all. Conner was just a weird fling and he's my best friend. Quinn is just the new cute guy in the house that likes me. And don't even get me started with Cole! He's PMSing or something!" Stevie is speechless as I walk out of the room to find Garrett because I'm sure he has Katherine.

And what do ya know? He does! I take a deep breath, trying to calm down and walk over to him, sitting next to him on the couch. He looked at me slowly and gave me a confused smile.

"Good morning?" He said slowly.

"Its afternoon. I want my baby to know who I am again." I say straight out. He raises his eyebrows.

"Ok?" He hands me Katherine and she instantly starts crying. Garrett shushes her and tells her things like, "It's ok, this is your sister." Katherine stops whining, and looks up at me.

"Sister?" She says quietly in her baby voice. My heart breaks. She can talk now?!

I nod my head and smile at her. Katherine smiles back and leans into me, continuing to watch the tv. I sigh and lean back into the couch smiling. My baby knows me.

"Well well, looks like someone's happy." Jacob says, walking in and sitting next to me on the couch. He looks over at Garrett and stretches his arm across me.

"Jacob." He says as Garrett places his hand in Jacobs.

"Garrett." Jacob nods giving me a weird look before falling back into the couch.