Chapter 13

"Bye Lo Lo!" I hear Cole scream from downstairs.

"WAIT!" I yell, running out of the bathroom. I hear him chuckle as I bolt down the stairs and jump into his arms, laughing.

"Bye Lo Lo." He says.

"Bye Cole." I pull back to look at him and watch his eyes as I lean in a gently kiss his lips goodbye. I jump away from his arms and walk away without another look back. I walk into the kitchen and see Jer, Cody and Adam all sitting on the bar stools. I smile at them.

"Good mornin' guys!" I say happily. I need to show Jer that I'm happy without him. He doesn't need to think that he's ruined me, cause he hasn't.

They all give me weird looks. "You ok Lo?" They ask in unison. I turn and lean against the counter on my elbows, and eat my apple.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I furrow my eyebrows while smiling.

"Are you really?" Adam and Cody ask.

"Yes?"

"Uhm? Ok. Well Lo we're all going to the beach today, wanna come?" I smile at them.

"Why wouldn't I? Of course I'm coming!" Adam and Cody laugh while I run up the stairs and run into my closet and find my favorite two-piece. A blue push up bikini that twists in the front and tie blue bottoms. (PICTURE >>>>)

I run a brush through my hair and fix my makeup and grab some sunglasses and a towel. I find a baggy t-shirt and some shorts, and throw them on, slipping on my flip-flops and grabbing my phone, I ran out my door and run into Conner.

"Oopps! Sorry!" I yell out, shutting my door and looking up at him. His hair is "spiked" just in the front, he has on a peachy, orange type bathing suit and a gym tank top that says "Keep Calm and Work out."

My eyes go wide when I notice his shirt.

"What?" He ask, looking down.

"I have a shirt that says that!" I tell him, honestly. A smirk forms on his face.

"Well go put it on!" I roll my eyes.

"I don't know where it is." He pushes past me and goes into my room.

"What are you doing?" He strolls into my closet and starts looking through a box, not finding what he wants and goes through another.

"Looking for that shirt, we're going to twin." He says, happily. I roll my eyes, and walk into the closet and pick the exact shirt off a hanger. I throw it in his face, and he takes it off his face and looks at it. Its pink and gathers in the back with a bow, the writing and bow are blue. He smile's, throwing it back at me.

"Liar. Put it on." I roll my eyes and run into the bathroom and change into the tank.

"Jerk." I mumble, walking out of the bathroom with my arms crossed over my chest. (SHIRT IN EXTERNAL LINK)

"LO?! DO YOU HAVE A TANK TOP I CAN BORROW?" I hear Jade yell from the hallway.

"Yeah!" I yell back, as she walks in my room and her eyes drop to our matching shirts. A big smile forms on her face and her eyes eyes flash with excitement.

"Oh.My.Gosh! You guys are totally twining!" Her hands slap against her cheeks in a gushing way. "PICTURE! Let's go! Move Lo! PICTURE!" She pulls out her phone as she runs over and grabs Conner's arm and wraps it around my waist and runs behind us and grabs my arm and wraps it around his waist. I blush as she runs back the other way and points her phone at us. She drops it, annoyed.

"Lo! Quite blushing!" Conner looks down at me and pokes my cheeks with his finger. I bite my lip smiling and blush, and then I hear a snap.

She took a picture.

"Jade!"

"I'm sorry! It was just so cute!" She throws her hands up in surrender. I roll my eyes as Conner laughs beside me. I pinch his side as he yelps from beside me and jumps to the side, and I hear another snap. I snap my head toward Jade.

"If you're going to take secret pictures of us, at least turn off the sound!" I tell her as she rolls her eyes and turns her phone to the side and turns it off and takes a picture of me and Conner with our hand on our hip and giving her a disappointed look. I tilt my head up to look at Conner and he looks down at me. I grin as he keeps staring at me with so much intensity. I feel his grip tighten a bit on my waist and I find my self getting lost in his blue eyes. (Like the scene in Twilight when Edward saves Bella from the car. Kinda like that.) (Just so you know;))

"OH.MY.GOSH.YOU.GUYS.ARE.SO.CUTE!" We snap out of it, both of us blushing and looking away. "Just make out already!" She yells at us. I snap my head to her and so does Conner.

"Just take the picture!" We yell at the same time. She took a picture of us yelling.

"Smile!" I roll my eyes, but smile.

"Perfect! I'll send them all to you both! Now go and make out!" She chirps as she runs out of the room down the stairs.

I remove my arm from around his waist and walk away from him down the stairs. I feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up and unlock it to find the cutest pictures ever.