Chapter 33

"I don't love you Lo." My heart dropped.

"What?" I whispered.

"I said I don't love you! Gosh! I've said this three times now!" He yelled, frustrated.

"You bastard." I growled, turning sharply on my heel.

I woke.

My head spinning and so confused.

I sat up in bed and grabbed Pookie, my stuffed animal whale, to my chest.

I rocked my self a couple times before realizing I really needed to pee.

I got out of bed and stumbled to the connected bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror and tears dared to escape.

I looked like a train wreck. I had puffy, blood shot eyes. My mascara was running, my hair was everywhere, my face was red from crying.

So last night wan't a dream?

I splashed cold water on my face and cleaned it off. Removing all signs of make-up. I covered up the red spots then combed my hair. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, not even caring anymore, then did my business, and washed my hands, stepping out of the bathroom.

Cody was sitting on my bed, looking at Pookie. He looked up and sympathy crossed his faced. He stood to speak but I ran into his arms, really needing a hug. He held me close to him, combing his fingers across my back. He pulled away and wiped the tears from my cheeks. He sat on my bed, against my head rest, and patted the spot next to him. I placed Pookie in his lap and layed on him.

I told him everything that happened.

And he didn't say a word. He didn't interrupt me, didn't gasp. Emotionless. Just the way I like him. When he did this, you knew you had his full and undivided attention. That's when he truly listened.

"I'm sorry Lo. I thought-- I don't know." I nodded my head.

"I know what you mean, me too." I whispered glumly. Cody perked up slightly.

"Well you still have us! And we're going to have a movie day! Wanna join?" He asked, standing slowly. I thought about it for a minute, then nodded my head, this might be good for me. He smiled and took my free hand because in the other was Pookie and a blanket.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Stevie asked as I walked into the giant movie room. I flinched at the harshness and loudness of his words. He closed his eyes, sighing.

"I'm sorry." He said quieter. "Why do you look like you've been crying?" He asked quieter.

"Because I have been dipshit!" I snapped, instantly regretting it. I closed my eyes, sighing too.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as more people got into the room. My eyes instantly fled to Cole's and he saw me and his entire physique changed.

I left Stevie and made a beeline for Cole, running straight into his arms, not caring who was watching.

I needed my best friend.

"Lo?" He said cautiously. "You're not ok, what's wrong?" I shook my head feverishly, not wanting to answer right now.

"OK! SIT SIT SIT!" I heard Genny's voice call over the noise. Me and Cole walked to sit on the three-seater couch, me in between Cole and Cody.

"Alrighty then. Movie?" She asked and everyone started yelling at once. Once it got quiet, I decided to speak up.

"Cheaper by the Dozen." I said quietly. Genny's face lite up and almost every one agreed so that's what Genny put in. While the previews where playing, Genny and Ben were making popcorn and passing out the bowls. I cuddled into Cole's arm, as he layed my blanket over me.