Chapter 14

"Get in the car slow poke!" Cody yells at Conner as he walks out of the house, dazed. I roll my eyes as he gets in the seat behind me. Me, Cody, Jacob and Conner and Ed all took Jacob's car and we're already gone out of the drive way. I unlock my phone and look through the picture's. I don't know how she does it? These picture's are perfect and adorable! (CONNER AT THE SIDE!!!!!!>>>)

My favorite one, is the one where I'm blushing and he's looking down at me, grinning and I'm biting my lip and blushing and my heads squished down into my shoulders as he pokes my cheeks.

I tap the picture and set it as my lock screen then look and see the picture Stevie, Me and Katherine as my home screen picture. Katherine is in the middle and Stevie and I are both kissing one of her cheeks.

I smile at the picture and lock my phone looking up to see that we're at the beach and everyone is staring at me. Everyone but Conner.

It's like he's literally avoiding me.

"Lo! Get out of the car!" Jacob yells while laughing. I snap my head over at him. "You've been sitting there staring at nothing for the past 10 minutes! What the hell are you thinking about?" My heart rate picks up.

"Nuh-No one!" I answer to quickly. I jump out of the car quickly.

"You are such a liar Lauren!" He yells after me. I find Adam on the beach and go stand next to him, watching all of the girls evil glares. There were a couple of girls who started whispering and pointing at me while glaring. I turn to them, flip my hair over my shoulder, and wiggle my fingers at them, smiling, then walk over to Adam and touch his shoulder, just to make them mad. And boy were they mad! They all gasped and stared at me angrily while their mouths dropped open.

So funny.

He smiles at me.

"Where were you last night? Cole was looking for you." My smile drops.

"I-I was watching a movie." I say sitting in the sand next to him.  

"With Conner?" He says quietly. I frown, looking behind me and seeing Conner get out of the car and help Jacob with some of the coolers in the trunk.

"Yes." I whisper. He shakes his head.

"What!?" He sighs.

"Nothing. It's just-It's-I don't know? I guess Cole was really upset, and I feel like you're kinda just using us and going around having your fun with us then moving on to the next brother..." He looks away from me, not wanting to see my disgusted and shocked face.

"I DEFINITELY DO NOT--use you guys." I stop, lowering my voice. "I have only dated Jer and Cole! Jer cheated on me! So I was not roaming around you douche!" I jump up, clearly pissed, and stomp off down the beach.

"LO!" I don't turn around, I just stick my and behind me and flick him off.

I hope to God that the person that was calling me was Adam.

After I walk for like 2 minutes, I plop down into the sand, in front of the water and cry. How dare he accuse me of using his brothers! If I wanted to use your brothers, hun you'd know!

Someone sits next to me, but I don't bother to look at who it is.

"I didn't cheat on you on purpose." He sighs. "I went over to work on a project one day and she kissed me and I felt...more with her than I did with you...I'm sorry."

"I just don't understand why you didn't just tell me? I mean yeah! I would've been upset and of course I would have cried, but it would have been better than finding out this way! Jeremiah? You really hurt me." I get up and leave him, walking back to my family.

I spot Conner right away. Everyone is in the water but him and of course Jer.

"You ok?" He asks me, as I sit next to him in the sand.

"No." I lay my head on his shoulder, still pissed off.

"What's wrong?"

"Adam accused me of something that I did not do." I sternly say.

"Oh." He frowns. "Sorry." I sigh and jump up.

"Let's go swimming!" He smiles.

"Ok." He stands and looks to see that I'm taking off my shorts, I peak at him out of the corner of my eye and see him staring at my butt. I smile to my self as I stand up slowly and grab at the bottom of my shirt. I lift it slowly over my head and wiggle my hair out behind me, slowly. I turn my head to put my stuff away and see him staring at me. I grin at him.

"See something ya like?" I smirk, reciting him from when we met. He rolls his eyes and turns his head away from me. He reaches behind him and and pulls the shirt over his head in one, swift motion. I can't help but stare. I mean, come one?! He's hot! Anyone with eyes could tell you that!

He grins at me. "See something you like?" He raises an eyebrow at me. I turn away, blushing.

"No." I pout.

"Whatever." He whispers in my ear, as he walks past me towards the beach. My mouth falls open as in an excuse me way. He turns his head and sends me a dazzling grin.

"Coming?" He calls over his shoulder. I smile and run at him, jumping on his back. He chuckles and runs for the water. I grip onto his neck as his arms loop under my thighs.

He jumps in the warm water and runs towards our family. I let go of his neck when he reaches our family but he doesn't let go.

"Conner...?" I watch as Cody, Jacob, Jade, Eddy, Tiara, Stevie, and Jonah all stare at us with a mischievous smile on their faces.

"What's going o--" But before I can finish, I'm thrown backwards into the water. I come up, sputtering and gasping for air, hearing all the giggles and laughs. I furiously open my eyes and look around for the culprit.

I'm lifted into the air suddenly, and flipped backwards into the water below me.

But instead of coming out of the water and yelling at Conner....

I get stuck under the water...