He thinks you cheated

Attention: swearing ahead

---------------------------

Lately Thomas had been acting odd around you. He barely talked to you and when he came home he went out or straight to bed. First you thought he was just stressed so you decided to act like you didn't notice. But it really started to get on your nerves because you were always looking forward on spending time with him - but he just simply ignored you if you even tried to strike up a conversation. So today you decided to confront him.

Thomas just came home, sat down on the sofa and turned on the Tv. You were hurt because he didn't even say hello. So instead of playing this game again you sat down beside him.

"Thomas?"

No reaction.

"Thomas what's up?"

He looked at you, stayed silent and then looked back to the Tv.

"Thomas! What the hell is wrong with you? What happened for god's sake?!" you now shouted.

"What is wrong? You ask me what is fucking wrong with me? You are cheating on me and ask me what's wrong! ... H-How could y-you?", he stared to cry.

You didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"Thomas, why would you think I cheat on you?", you asked and try to hug him.

"Don't touch me"

"Thomas I didn't cheat on you!", you now yelled.

"Stop lying, Y/N! I've seen the Pictures!", he shouted back, still sobbing.

"Which pictures?", you asked confused.

He showed you a picture of you and your guy best friend.

"Thoma-"

"Leave", he told you silently.

"What?", you asked your voice breaking.

"I said leave! Leave me the fuck alone!", he yelled at you.

Thomas had never yelled on you. Even when he got angry (which happened rarely) he would always try to control himself.

"Fine! I'm leaving! But let me tell you something, you idiot! This guy is my best friend. I know him since forever. And he is GAY!", you shouted. Why did Thomas not trust you?

You got up, went into your once shared bedroom and started to pack your bag.

"Y/N, please don't leave me. I'm so, so, so, so sorry. I'll do anything! Just please don't leave me."

You turned around and saw Thomas standing in the doorway, with red puffy eyes. It hurt you to see him like this.

"I thought you trust me just as much as I trust you. But I was wrong, I guess", you said, your voice barely even audiable. What was a relationship without trust?

"I do. I do trust you Y/N. I just got jealous. I didn't want to lose you and then I accused you and made the biggest mistake in my whole life. Please believe me, Y/N! I'm sorry!" Thomas' voice broke.

You knew he meant it. So you got up to him and hugged him.

"Just please trust me. I would never cheat on you", you mumbled, as his arms instantly found their way around your hips, pressing him as close to his body as possible.

"I do. Oh god, I love you so, so much", he mumbled into the crook of your neck.

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------

Sorry if there are any mistakes.