Hidden Talent

You were feeling everything.
The keys, the music, you were feeling the song, how the pianist must've felt writing such a heartbreaking song.

Playing the piano wasn't just a hobby, it was a passion of yours. Feeling your fingertips pressing down the keys, hearing the sound of the piano so clearly as if it was talking to you.

You've been playing the piano for years now, you usually played it when you were alone so you could concentrate on the music.

After about 10 more minutes you finished your improvisation.

"You never told me you played the piano", Thomas' voice suddenly spoke up.
You were startled, you didn't hear him coming in and you lost certainly didn't notice him listening to your little song.

"My god Thomas, stop doing this", you said, ignoring his statement from earlier.
There wasn't really a reason why you didn't tell him, the question just never came up.

"Doing what?", he asked innocentely.

"Scaring the living hell out of me", you responed, sorting your music sheets.

"Well I could but that wouldn't be fun, love"

You stuck your tongue out at him.

"So, why didn't you tell me?", he asked again.

"It just never came up", you answered shrugging your shoulders.

He stared blankly at you. "Are there any other secrets I need to know about my talented girlfriend?"

"Well.. I mean ... yeah..", you said.

"And what would that be?"

"I'm hungry", you smirked.

He just rolled his eyes. You both ended up talking about music for hours, he even asked you to teach him how to play.

----------

This one is a bit short but yeah...

Please tell me whether you like it or not :)
Have a nice day. ♡