You're pregnant but he leaves

You've been waiting for hours for Thomas to get home and tell him the exciting news. So when he finally stepped through the door that Thursday night you jumped up from your chair where you've been waiting nervously for him.

"You're home", you smiled at him.

"Yeah", he mumbled. Something was wrong.

"Y/N we need to talk." Something was very wrong.

"What is it?" you asked concerned.

"I... You see.."

You looked at him questionly.

"The thing is... I can't do this anymore", he finally spit out.

"What? What can't you do anymore?", you asked him confused.

"Us. I can't do us anymore, Y/N. We were great while it lasted but I just don't feel the sparks anymore. Our relationship doesn't work out and we both knew that day would come", he spoke.

You didn't. You didn't know the day would come when the love of your life would leave you and your unborn child. You didn't know that he felt like your relationship was falling apart because it felt perfectly normal to you. You didn't know that you had to watch your kid grow up without a father.

"So you're saying that from the very first day you met me it was clear to you that one day you'd just leave me?", you asked, water gathering in the corner of your Y/E/C's eyes.

"Well I wouldn't put it that way but we both knew that we wouldn't last forever", he said, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"I thought we would last. But I was the one believing and you were the one deciding, aren't I right?", a single tear dropping onto the floor.

The walls were white. Like they always were. The small vase behind Thomas was blue. Like it always was.
The night outside was dark. Like it always was.
Everything was exactily the same yet everything changed within seconds.

"I'm sorry. I'll never come back I promise. I'll just ... you know... leave you alone."

"I wanted it to be you. Damn, I really did", were the last words you said before opening the door of your apartment.

He stepped out. Out of the door, out of your life, out of your childs life.

"I'm so sorry baby. It's just the two of us now", you mumble while leaning your back against the door Thomas stepped out just seconds before.

"Mommy will take care of you."

-----------------------------

Part 2?

Have a nice day, beautiful ♡