Feminism 🌹

I do not obligate anyone to read my story or these chapters so please don't comment that you think there should only be imagines. This book is created by me to share my stories, my ideas and whatever I please. I understand that everyone has different opinions and I would love to have conversations with you if you do in fact disagree with what I am saying. Just leave a comment in the description.

I am a feminist.

How does that make you feel? Most people when they hear that sentence feel uncomfortable.

But why?
All I am stating is that I want men and women to be equal. I want to be able to earn the same amount of money as my male co-worker.

I want for men to be able to have a fair chance of getting custody of their children as women do.

I want for women to serve the same prison sentence as men have to when they commit the same crime. Like, why do women get less years in prison? I don't understand that.

Feminism isn't about treating women better than men. It's about treating them equally in every shape and form.

I want for abused men to be heard, for men with mental illness, that have been abused, bullied or mistreated in any way to be listened to.

Feminism isn't about "just" women. It's about men too.

Feminism also isn't about "just" white women. Feminism is about POC, about disabled people, queer folks and people of every ethnical background.

And that is why I'm tired of people always being afraid of being or talking to a feminist. Because feminsim isn't there to discriminate anyone. It is here to support everyone.