How You Met (4)

Running out of your apartment, your hands still busy in your bag looking for your sunglasses, you tried catching the bus you were already running waaaay too late for.

Although there was no chance of even just seeing the bus leave, you still decided to run in your heels - which was a rather bad idea. Your heel got stuck on the sideway and you slipped out of it.

"Fuck", you mumbled angrily to yourself, trying not to start crying out of anger. The morning had been terrible enough already - your neighbour kept you up all night due to all the obnoxious sexnoises (although everyone knew that there was no one as single as him), then your cat smashed your favorite cup and now you were running late for the third time this week.

Your boss would rip your head of.

So, just because there wasn't anything you could do anyways until the next bus came, you recollected your shoe (thinking that maybe you were Cinderella and your prince would come along soon (or maybe not because that only happens in fairytales)) and decided to go to the coffee shop across the street.

"The bus broke down, try to be there as fast as I can", you texted your boss.

"k", was the answer. You would get into so much trouble.

As you entered the coffee shop, the sweet smell of roasted coffeebeans and baked deliciousness entered your senses and you decided to stay.

"Hi, how are you? What would you like to order?", asked a male voice in a wonderful british accent.

"Uhm hi, uhm.... for me the Cappuccino and a donut with extra chocolate please", you ordered, not the slightest bit ashamed because there's only one life to live and it's the best with extra chocolate.
You looked up and smiled at the young man in front of you - a gesture your mom has taught you "be nice to everyone" she had always said.

He smiled back and said "I'll be right back" and went to get you your order.

"He's cute", you thought. Looking back you were devastatingly wrong, he wasn't "cute", he was gorgeous.

-------------------------------

It's been a looooong two months ... without any updates ... and I'll make up new excuses when I update againn.....

I've wanted to say that I'm in class right now and we're supposed to do economy but instead I've decided to upload a chapter and THANK YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH FOR 12.9K READS I AM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW.

I never thought this book would come so far and I'm so happy about it and thankful for each and every of your reads, comments and likes. It means a lot, it really does.

See you for the next part? Leave a comment if you want one or what you would want to read.