You're pregnant but he leaves (Pt. 2)

[ 7 years later ]

The sun shone down that one September afternoon. It was a little after 3 pm, the birds were singing.

You and your daughter Anne Grace Y/L/N were getting some ice cream, chocolate-strawberry for her, the same two flavors she always got. Grace being the name Thomas always wanted to call his daughter.

At least that's what he told you in one of those nights where nothing was indicating that your always wouldn't last.

Anne was like him in so many different ways. It wasn't her physical appearence, she looked like you already, but rather her character. Her kind heart, her humor.

It was like you couldn't let Thomas behind, you couldn't shove him back into the place in your heart filled with sad stories about ex-lovers, too many wine bottles and glass splitters on the floor at 3:26 am.

Not that you really wanted to. Anne was a gift to you, a gift from a man who broke your heart into pieces seven years ago but still a gift.

"Mommy, can I have one of those too?", asked Anne, pointing to the father of a little girl across the play ground.
"Do you want to go and sit on the swing?", you tried to avoid the question.

It worked. Anne stood up and walked over to the swings, kicking the ground harder each time to get herself up in the air even higher.

You smiled.

But your smile quickly faded when you heard that one voice calling your name.

"Y/N?"

--------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER

You all know who this is, don't you?
This is a short chapter but I really didn't have the time to make a longer one.

Anyways ... leave a comment whether you want a Part 3 or not and whether it should have an alternate ending too.