Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

~Six months later~

(MAO'S POV)

I was currently at the Leaf with Sora, Kosuke, Luna and Mizuki, we were helping prepare everyone for the war.

It's been six months since Mizuki and Luna came to the Sand, all was going well until Tobi-Kun .... Wasn't actually Tobi-Kun.

A lot of crap happened also, we saw Sasuke-kun for the first time in forever when him and Gaara-kun was battling at the Kage Summit.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around myself, it was cold at night, at the Leaf. The village was quiet for everyone was trying to get as much rest before the war started.

I'm actually really scared, this is the first war I fought yes, but I'm scared of the people we'll lose...

No war gets won without sacrifice.

"Mao." I whipped around to see Shino-kun. He stood there with his hands in his pocket. I haven't been able to really hang out with him cause we've all been so busy.

A small smile broke out on my face as I ran towards him, his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me in and hugged me close.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled into his chest, his grip on me tightened.

"I missed you too, why? Because I do." He mumbled into my hair. I breathed in his scent, he smelled like the cool night.

"We have a week before we are to go to war." He said. I nodded and pulled away from him. He sat down, pulling me in front of him during the process and wrapping his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, a week until we have to fight Tobi-kun and Zestu-kun." I muttered.

"I understand that you're worrying, though we're doing this to protect Naruto and our villages." He pointed out.

I snuggled deeper into his chest before sighing. I love Naruto, a lot. He's my best friend, my brother, my side hoe. I don't want anything to happen to him.

"Shino, what if I don't make it ou-"

Shino gripped tighten as he made a shushing noise.

"Do not think like that. Mao, you will make it out alive. We both will, our friends will, our Kages, we will make it out alive. Why? Because we have each other to back each other up. I will not let you die." He said.

There was a moment of silence as I slowly shook my head. I believe that we will get out of this alive, I will protect my comrades no matter what.

>>>Timeskipppp

Today's the day... IM SO FUCKING SCARED MAN. Sora-chan, Kosuke-kun, Mizuki-kun, and Luna all walked up next to me. We were waiting inline for our new forehead protectors.

"These ninja jackets and stuff are nice." Mizuki-kun said while zipping up his jackets.

We all nodded, we're not used to it though, we normally wore light clothing so that we could more faster, but whatever. Just another test to see how fast we are.

We just found out that the five of us are the special ops. Basically we're like the ANBUs.

We would be hopping from one battle field to another, to all the other groups and yeah. We have a sensory type, close combat type, long range combat type, and we have one of them all mixed.

We're all set to go... I wonder if Itachi-kun is going to be here, I heard he left the Akatsuki after Leader-sama-kun and Konan-chan died.

I felt a pang in my heart, I miss Leader-sama-kun and Konan-chan.... I was there when Leader-sama-kun died. I cried my eyes out.