Chapter 2: Merida's Prolouge

I am Merida, princess.

I kinda of hate being a princess.

I have rules and expectations and now, I'm being forced to marry someone I've never met!

Likely for me, there's a day where I don't have to be a princess.

I got out of the castle and then, a bright white light flashed before my eyes.

When the light vanished, I saw some pretty strange people my age.

This boy looked freezing to death while this other boy had a weird looking horse.

This girl had unbelievably long hair while this other girl's hair was bright green. Bright green!

If my mother saw me with bright green hair, she'd tear all my hair off.

The girl with the bright green hair finally spoke.

"My name is Quinn and you're all in a different dimension.", she continued, "in this world, you are the guardians."

Then, I found out who everyone was.

The freezing boy is Jack Frost, the girl with the long hair was Rapunzel, and the boy with a dragon Hiccup.

I don't know why but, Hiccup keeps staring at me.

"How did ya know everything about us?", I asked.

"I told you! Y'all are the guardians who have come to save us all!", Quinn said excitingly.

I think she might be insane in the head but, as long as I have no rules, I'm fine.