Chapter 18: Hiccup and Help

Merida won't talk.

I just don't get.

Jack can't make Rapunzel cry.

It's just not possible.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!", screamed Jack from the next room.

"HELP!!!!!!!!!", Rapunzel yelled from the next room too.

Merida, Ace, Quinn, my buddy, Toothless, and myself ran into the next room to see Jack having a fight by himself.

He was shouting stuff that involves that strange Pitch character and his "Punzie".

He basically just totally admit that he "loves" Rapunzel.

He whole face turned red and the rest of us laughed so hard that, I think Toothless coughed up a fish head.

It landed on Ace's head and he threw it back at Toothless.

Jack started glowing blue.

All of us just stared.

His eyes were closed.

He held out his arm and his broken staff came to him and he froze them back together.

He finally opened his eyes, showing a bright blue, and stopped glowing.

He finally fell unconscious and began to fall.

Rapunzel ran right under him to catch him.

"I told you this would come in handy.", Quinn said to Ace.

She pulled a remote out of her pocket and pushed a button.

A bed popped up and caught them both.

"You owe me 10 bucks.", Quinn said with one handed out, demanding to Ace.

"Creepy....Is that what happened to me and Rapunzel when we got our powers?", Merida asked.

"Pretty much except, you were red and with flames and only Rapunzel's hair glowed yellow. Also, if Jack is blue, wouldn't that make me green?", I asked.

"Maybe. How should I know? I'm not a witch! That witch that turned my mother into a bear was a witch.", Merida answered.

I wasn't even going to ask about the mother turning into a bear thing.

I didn't want her to murder me.

"Jack isn't waking up!", Rapunzel screamed.

"He's probably tired. Have ya eva thought of that?", Merida said.

Rapunzel smiled sweetly at unconscious Jack.

She also brushed the hair out of his face. "

Eh! Dragon Boy!", Merida screamed in my ear.

"You and I are going to look for any useful things for sleep. Alright?", she finished.

I don't know why I just smiled like an idiot and nod but, her smile was warming.

"We're gonna look for food. Bye, guardians!", Quinn said as she and Ace walked the other way.

"Rapunzel, why don't you stay here, and make sure when Jack wakes up that, he dooesn't do anything stupid?", I asked quickly.

She didn't reply. "Check out the princess.", Merida said with a smirk.

Rapunzel had fallen asleep next to the unconscious Jack.

"Hey bud.", I gestured to Toothless,

"Make sure they're okay. Alright, Toothless?", he knew what I meant.