Chapter 3: Rapunzel's Prolouge

I am Rapunzel.

When I was a baby, my mother says people tried to cut my hair because of its powers. It could make people young again and the sick and injured can be healed.

When it was too much for my mother, we locked ourselves in a tower, far away from anyone.

I've been in that tower for 17 years and every year on my birthday, these lights come.

While I was painting the walls, I thought a bit of sunlight went into my eyes.

Once I opened my eyes again, I was with people I've never seen before.

Luckily, I had my frying pan.

I did notice somethings on them though.

This boy had a strange looking creature with him and he looked like a nice person.

This girl had crazy hair problems like I do! Her red hair is so frizzed up, it looked like fire. She had a weapon I couldn't identify.

This last boy I was interested in him. He was wearing a frosted blue jacket and a staff of some type. He was very handsome. Wait! I know him! He's in one of my books! He's Jack Frost!

Such an amazing day this has been so far.

The last girl was very weird. She had bright green hair and glowing clothes. This must be the future then.

Cool.

She said her name was Quinn and we're all in a dimension.

Oh! Well, that makes sense!

She explains the others names.

The fire girl was Merida and the dragon boy was Hiccup.

So, I'm a guardian. That's awesome!

This is gonna be an awesome adventure!